Chapter 6: The confrontation

Vegito P.O.V.

I was laying on the ground unconscious for half an hour. My entire body felt sore because Lord Beerus hit a nerve in the back of my head. I got up slowly and in disbelief.

"Wow. Thats amazing! I couldn't even defeat him in super Saiyan 3" *I said*

"You're finally awake? About time you idiot! He could've killed you!" *said King Kai*

"But he didn't. He didn't even try. Just two and BOOM. I lost" *I replied*

"Thats what I've been trying to tell you but you wouldn't listen" *said King Kai*

"But he was acting all weird when he was checking my muscles. I heard him gulp when he looked at my Cock print" *I said*

"Wait...What?!" *said King Kai*

"Its probably nothing though...maybe" *I said*

"What are you gonna do now?" *said King Kai*

"Hmmm. I was supposed to do something but I can't remember" *I said*

"Forgetful as always" *said King Kai*

*gasp* "I forgot that its Bulma's birthday party!!!" *I said*

"Uh oh. We both know what happens when she's angry" *said King Kai*

"I need to go. See ya King Kai!" *used instant transmission*

I arrived in the middle of the ocean. I knew the type of ship Bulma would use for her birthday parry. I wanted to make a surprise entrance but then there was a ruckas. Lord Beerus was was angry for some reason. I saw everyone just looking up at lord Beerus. He looked down with a face that said "I will destroy you".

"Hey hey. Whats going on?" *said Yamcha*

Bulma and Chi Chi just looked up at Beerus.

"What are we gonna do Chi Chi?" *askes Bulma*

"I don't know." *replied Chi Chi*

I looked around and I see Dende shaking in fear. I guess he knows who he is.

"Dende? Why are you so scared? Is there something wrong with that guy?" *asked Piccilo*

"I never felt a Ki like that before." *Replied Dende*

"You've never felt a Ki like that before?!" *said Piccilo*

"No" *said Dende*

Then Majin Buu risen from the sea. He looked pretty pissed

"I will not forgive you!" *said Majin Buu*

He then charged at Beerus. Beerus just kicked him in the face then kicked him to the ground

"Did something happen?" *asked Whis*

"No nothing happened!" *replied sushi maker*

"However you have a very good reasoning" *said Whis*

"Ah thank you" *replied sushi maker*

Beerus finally spoke

"I could not find the super saiyan god nor could I get a pudding cup. Hey, Whis! Lets destroy the earth and go home!" *said Beerus*

"Lord Beerus. Please wait a moment." *said Whis*

"No! I'm destroying the earth right now!" *said Beerus*

Lord Beerus formed a small Ki blast on the tip of his fingers. I was about to say something until Goten and trunks was doing something.

"Come on Goten!" *said Trunks*