Chapter 27: Come Forth Zamasu

Mira P.O.V.

My son Fuu has been born just last week. I must admit that he looks quite adorable. But I will train him to become one of the strongest demons to ever exist. Demigra is just mediating so he can gather more energy. Brandon is on some remote planet getting laid by strippers in a near by strip club. Towa was holding Fuu in his arms while he was sleeping. I was just guarding the place until the Anti-Priest returns. But he's been gone for the past 5 weeks.

"Towa. Would you mind telling me where is the Anti-Priest? He has been gone for awhile and I've grown a bit impatient" *I said*

"Patience is needed Mira. My father is searching for the super dragon balls. One he has attained them, he'll wish for Zamasu to come and join us" *Said Towa*

"That's another thing. Why waste the wish for Zamasu when you can use the wish for something much better. Besides, we have more than enough power since we have stolen the Blue/red orbs along with the White Diamond Orb" *I said*

"I'm not sure Mira. Perhaps Zamasu really can be of use. Even though he is somewhat of a narcissist" *Said Towa*

"Somewhat?! He claims to be a god even though he's just an apprentice Supreme Kai! He also boasts about wanting to complete this "Zero mortal plan" of his even though he doesn't have the permission to do so!" *I said raising my voice*

"Hush Mira! You might wake the baby" *Said Towa while Fuu whined a little*

"You know... Theres more to what the Anti-Priest has in store than your actual plan Towa" *Said Demigra waking up from meditation*

"Hmm? Do clarify yourself Demigra. Are you suggesting my father finds my plan inadequate?" *Asked Towa*

"Kind of. He told me that your plan is indeed spot on but the only part of the plan he disliked was using the super dragon balls to bring the future Zamasu in existence when the present Zamasu can do just fine" *Said Demigra*

"I was against bringing him from the start. But why does he insist to use the Zamasu from the present in the state he is currently in?" *I asked*

"Have you forgotten Mira? He put his negative energy into the blue orb making it pink. He's going to give the orb to Zamasu so he can join us and use the super dragon balls for something else" *Said Mira*

"Has he spoken what will be the wish he desires?" *Asked Towa*

"He only told me that he would use the super dragon balls to wish a mortal back to life. I was skeptical as to why a mortal would be of worth to the Anti-Priest, But I don't question his orders" *Said Demigra*

"But why a mortal though? Is the mortal he intends to bring back to life more formidable than Zamasu?" *I asked*

"I believe so Mira" *Said Towa*

"Oh? And why do you think that?" *I Asked*

"Because whenever I would always go out from the demon realm, he would always tell me "beware of the mortal stronger than his god of destruction". I had no Idea who he was talking about until I was confronted by him and almost sealed away" *Said Towa*

"Who is this Mortal?" *Asked Demigra*

"He's known as Jiren the grey. They say he used to reside in universe 11. Being an acquaintance to his Supreme Kai and god of destruction and being affiliated with something called "The pride troopers". This happened eons ago and he was able to live forever from age. He attacked me because he knew who I was and he tried to seal me away in the demon realm but my father saved me and devoured his soul. If he wishes to revive him and join us, then its confirmed guarantee of our victory against the gods" *Said Towa*