Chapter 19: White and Divine

Beerus P.O.V.

"Beerus... I know this was for later on... But... Will you marry me?" *Asked Vegito*

When he said those words, my heart just felt like it skipped a beat. When he opened the box, it revealed a beautiful purple Diamond crest ring with the light shining on it. My eyes sparkled and a smile was made on my face.

"I wasn't able to bring this on my own. I had Whis to help me find the ring that best suits you." *Said Vegito smiling*

"Of course" *I said in a whisper*

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you" *Said Vegito*

"I said of course ya big dummy" *I said hugging him while laughing*

He hugged me tightly and we just laughed of joy. He took the ring and placed it in my ring finger of my left hand.

"I now pronounce you my husband. May I kiss the groom?" *Asked Vegito lustfully*

"You may" *I replied lustfully*

Vegito kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my small body. His tongue licked my bottom lips asking for entrence. I granted him entrance and his explored every inch of my mouth. He deepened this kiss causing me to moan out unexpectedly. I had to control my urges yet I wanted his thick rod penetrating my body. I wanted his rough thrusts. I wanted his rough kisses. I wanted him to leave hickies on my neck, and make me cum over and over, causing the both of us to be covered in semen. Vergito broke the kiss. His lips traveled to my cheek going lower. I moaned softly not wanting to be loud.

"Come on, don't hide how bad you want me. I want you to moan my name." Vegito cooed.

"Ahh! Vegito, please." I begged.

Vegito just chuckled with a smirk evident on his face. I blushed at him trying to ignore his voyage to my hidden treasure. I blushed more than I thought I was. Vegito smiled and continued towards my pelvis. I moaned softly towards his kisses wanting him to touch my throbbing rod, to kiss my lips as he jacks me off. Vegito kept looking up at me. I looked away blushing madly.

"Keep your eyes on me, my love." Vegito demanded. My eyes just looked over to his. I saw a sparkle that wasn't there before. Usually it would be a fire of lust but this is different. He looked at me as if I was a diamond that needed to be cherished, to be cared for and loved.

Vegito smiled at me, "Did you see?"

I nodded not trusting myself to speak. I was so flustered because he wanted me, he wanted to keep me safe, show me love, and hold me close.

"I love you, my lord. I wish to forever be by your side," Vegito whispered while slipping off my pants. My cock sprang free of its restraints. "I see you aren't waisting time."

Vegito slowly yet softly massaged my cock like if his hands were an angel. Slightly moaned of the pleasure. He rubbed it then started to jerk me off up and down. But all of that came to an end when we both heard a voice from our room.

"I honestly have seen a better marriage proposal better than this" *Said a voice*

Vegito and I looked around to see who said that but there was no one here.

"Who in the hell said that?!" *Asked Vegito still holding my cock*

"I did" *Said a voice*

We looked to our lefts and saw who said that. I was her. White Diamond. She just stood there and crossed her arms shaking her head.

"Hello grandson. Its. Been awhile hasn't it?" *Asked White*

"Oh my gosh! You were watching us?! How did you even get inside?!" *I asked while putting my erection away*