Chapter 12: Mother of Beerus

Beerus P.O.V.

Honestly I didn't expect Mira and Towa to survive the explosion on nebula 97 300 million years ago. But to be serious, I felt that energy within Frieza before. Yes. I remember it very clearly.

"My vengeance... Ends NOW!" *said Frieza*

Already I knew Vegeta wouldn't last 1 minute against super villain Frieza. Even Goku wouldn't win if they fought together against him. I said I wouldn't interfere, but I have to!

"Vegeta! Get back here now!" *I said*

"This is an opportunity I won't pass up bear bear. I'm gonna defeat Frieza with all I got!" *said Vegeta*

He has no idea what kind of trouble he was getting himself into. I stood in front of him in order to protect him. Guess he didn't like it.

"Beerus! What are you doing?! I though you wouldn't interfere!" *Said Vegeta*

"I know I said I wouldn't, but the way Frieza is now, you can't win. I'm sorry if its hard to accept, but I won't let you fight him" *I said*

"Aww c'mon lord beerus, I gave Vegeta a chance to fight Frieza. Don't take it away." *said Goku*

"My my Lord Beerus, you're in a bit of a pickle aren't you?" *asked Whis*

I knew they're gonna get angry, but its worth them being alive and angry than let them fight and die.

"I'm sorry Vegeta. But I have to do This" *I said*

"What do you mea-" *said Vegeta*

I cut him off by hitting the back his neck. His super Vegeta blue form died down to black and he went unconscious.

"What in the world?!" *said Bulma*

"If Lord Beerus knocked Vegeta just to prevent him from fighting super villain Frieza, then its apparent that Frieza is more stronger than goku and Vegeta" *said Piccilo*

"I think it's time I get my revenge on you Beerus. I'm not your underling or your slave." *Said Frieza*

"I never said you were. Your act of fear made you think that. Besides, you'd be a horrible servent. Like a little... Bitch" *I said*

"You dirty Basterd!" *said Frieza*

Frieza then shot a piece of his emperor's death beam to my chest. It didn't hurt at all.

"W-what?! No effect?!" *said Frieza*

"Oi Whis! Grab Vegeta and keep him safe. I won't take long to destroy Frieza" *I said*

"Yes my lord" *said Whis*

After Whis Grabbed Vegeta and kept him safe, I looked at Goku and he looked back with a face of disappointment. I frowned, but I had to do this. I turned back to Frieza and he shot me multiple times in th chest with his attack. I felt nothing. I walked towards Frieza while he was shooting at me then he stopped and I stopped.

"H-h-how can this be?! I thought that would hurt you?!" *Screamed Frieza*

"A mere mortal like you can't hurt a god like me." *I said*

I put my left had right in front of his face. Frieza was to scared to move and it was perfect that he didn't.

"Hakai" *I said*

And Immediately Frieza started screaming in pain. His body turned purple and his essence was disappearing. Small purple balls of light scattered as Frieza's existence has been destroyed. I looked behind the others. The Z fighters looked frozen after my attack. Bulma had her mouth open of disbelief. Goku had his eyes wide open of shock. Vegeta was still unconscious. Whis just looked at me with his usual smile.