Chapter 8: The Kiss +18

(WILL CONTAIN YAOI PICS! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

Vegito P.O.V.

Its been 6 months that I have lived in Lord Beerus' castle. Turns out that Beerus isn't that much of an asshole as I thought. We became good acquaintances. My tail actually grew back and I cut my hair. I made it shorter and changed its style like how Gohan had when he was a child but mine was longer. Whis gave me a different type of clothes. Its the type Kakarot would wear if Whis gave it to him. We were training.

"Now then. Today we shall do something different for a change. You shall have a spar with me. Lets see what you can do. *Said Whis*

"Wait you mean I can actually spar with you?! With no restraints or bullshit?" *I asked

"First off, watch your tougne. Second, yes. I'm ready when you are." *Said Whis*

"Hehe! Alright!" *I said*

I lunged at Whis at threw punches at him. But with every punch I threw, Whis would always dodged them effortlessly. I tried and tried until I felt my body feel a bit of pain and frustration. I used my instant transmission to punch him from behind but he quickly blocked it at the right time stunning me for a brief moment. Then I regained mobility and tried to kick him but he grabbed my leg and threw me in the ground. Whis charged at my so I blocked myself. Turns out he broke my block stance and hit me in the back of my head. After a minute I woke up and tried to his Whis again but he finally said stop.

"Thats enough for today Vegito" *Said Whis*

I was exhausted from the training.

"I'm quite disappointed. You don't have the necessary speed even if you're a fusion. I even drew my initial on your attire." *said Whis*

"W-what?! When did you do that anyway?!"

"Hehe. Although you are a fusion Vegito, you two are moving and thinking at the same time rather then just moving."

*Whis started walking towards the garden so I followed him*

"The nerves in your brain can travel only so quickly. If you rely on thoughts for physical action you'll be wasting precious fighting time and you'll be in big trouble." *said Whis*

"I wondered how I couldn't think of that" *I said*

"Well its because you're fusion of two people with different thoughts. However the too much thinking must come from the Prince Vegeta." *Said Whis*

"Awww man!" *I said*

"If you were to move and think independently then you will survive any trouble however severe. But achieving it is exceedingly difficult. In fact not even lord Beerus has mastered this and yet he's a god" *Said Whis*

"Hmmm. Interesting" *I said*

Every time I hear Beerus' name, I feel the sensation in my heart. I would lightly wag my tail and smile.

"Now you mean to tell me that your body can react without thinking?" *I asked*

"Yes. Yes indeed." *Whis Said*

"Ummm but Mr. Whis sir it appears that you stepped on some poop" *I said*

"Ahhh! Ewww ewww ewww ewww! Ahh whatever. Anyway back to you vegito" *Said Whis*

"Yeah what about me?" *I said*

"The part of Vegeta is quite gifted in battle. But for whatever reason he is always one step behind Goku am I right?"

"Ohhh you just had to say that didn't you?!" *I said smiling*

"Vegeta's flaw is that he over thinks in battle. When you have the chance to relax, take it like goku does." *Said Whis*