Chapter 10: Super Saiyan Blue

Vegito P.O.V.

"Next stop: Earth!" *I said*

I teleported straight to Earth with everyone including that she-devil glad to see me. I hope bear bear is alright. I miss him already.

"Vegito! Thank goodness you came!" *said Krillen*

"Dad and vegeta. Good to see you two again" *said Gohan*

"Its good to see you guys too for a change... And Bulma" *I said*

"Hmph!" *said Bulma*

"Ohohohohohoho! May someone explain to me whats going on?" *asked Frieza*

I turned around and saw that Bastard Frieza. Sitting in his chair with that smug look on his face that I hate so much.

"Well now Frieza. Its been awhile hasn't it? *I said*

"Who are you? I've never seen you before." *said Frieza*

"Hehe. You see, I am both Kakarot and Vegeta fused. I am Vegito Frieza." *I said with a smirk*

"Vegeta? Who is Kakarot... *eyes widen* You mean Goku?!" *asked Frieza*

"Oh? Is that a tinge of fear I see from you?" *I said Smirking*

"You do look like Them. But I doubt that you're stronger than me" *Said Freiza*

"Hmph. I would destroy you like this, but that wouldn't be fair now would it?" *I said*

"Why you little!" *said Frieza*

I took off my left ear ring off and immediately I unfused back to Kakarot and Vegeta

Goku P.O.V.

"W-w-w-what?! After all this time you two can unfuse just like that?!" *Asked Bulma*

"But I thought those who are fused forever with the Kai Ear rings remain fusions forever?" *said Piccilo*

"While that is true, Elder Kai said that mortals remain fused forever if they keep BOTH ear rings on. If one or both of them have been removed, the fusion gets disrupted and we go back to normal." *I said*

"I hate to admit it, but I actually enjoyed being a fusion for so long" *said Vegeta*

"Thats a surpirse coming from Vegeta" *said Master Roshi*

"Don't push it old man" *said Vegeta*

"So you two WERE combined as one. Thats pretty neat of you two to do that" *said Frieza*

Before I spoke up, I took my ear ring and gave it to Vegeta. He kept his own earing on hie ear. Turns out that my tail can change from dark to light brown when I unfuse.

"I thought we were done with you for good Frieza. How did you even come back to life?!" *I asked*

"His minions use the dragon ball six months ago. The bastards gave us the slip." *said Krillen*

"It was a blessing that I was able to escape Earth's hell! You have no idea how frustrating and torturing it was in there!" *said Frieza*

"You were the one who decided to come here on your own. Thats why my son cut you in two like the bitch you are" *said Vegeta*

"I suggest you watch your tone Vegeta. I did kill you on planet Namek" *Said Frieza*

"You've grown stronger Frieza thats no lie. But in case you haven't notice I've gotten stronger too and in a healthy relationship with the most beautiful man in the universe" *I said*

I blushed when I said that and so did Vegeta because we both know that we want bear bear.

"Thats exactly why I want to kill you two Saiyan monkey faggots! I'll make you suffer the same pain as I went through!" *Said Frieza*