0.2

Cameron Amaya

Today's the day I've been dreading , one , my brother is graduating which means I won't see his ugly ass face everyday at school or home , And Two , I'm moving from my friends and family , i grew up in Minnesota and came up in Minnesota and as many times as I said that I hate this place I'm really gonna miss it .

As I get out of my bed , i see my dad and brother walking downstairs .

"Where y'all going ?" I ask .

"I gotta take Christian to his appointments you wanna come ." My dad asks and I nod and go brush my teeth , wash my face , and put on some black nike tights , a crop top , and some slides .

"I call front seat ." I yell and me and Christian run outside to the car .

"Move ole ugly ass ." He yells and picks me up and moves me .

"I called front seat bitch ." I yell and my dad unlocks the car and Christian hops in the front .

"Ooo you get on my got damn nerves ." I yell and pout .

"Man shut up and sit yo light skinned ass back ." He says and puts on his seatbelt .

"You light skinned too dumbass ." I say .

"Well you lighter nigga ." He says and I roll my eyes at him .

"What's wrong with her ?" My dad asks as he gets in the car .

"She mad I beat her to the front seat ." Christian says and my dad laughs .

As we get to the barber shop my dad and brother both get haircuts and I'm just sitting here on my phone , but realize I need my nails done so I text my dad .

To : pops 🏀💛💰
Dad can we go get our nails done like y'all go get a manicure and a pedicure and I do the same but I get my nails done ?

From :pops🏀💛💰
How about while we are at the mall cause Chris has to get some stuff you go get your nails done and meet us somewhere when you done .

To:Pops🏀💛💰
That works too .

As I got done texting my dad i see him laugh at me and shake his head .

As of right now I'm on Snapchat looking at don's story.

As we finally leave the barber shop , we go to the mall and I immediately go get my nails and toes done .

As I walk out the nail shop I Snapchat this beautiful moment .

"Yall Nicki at Makaveli nailz always got me , im so in love with color yoo ." I say showing my nails .

As I walk to go find my brother i see there in the Jewellery Store

As I walk to go find my brother i see there in the Jewellery Store .

"Hey daddy ." I smile and hug and kiss his cheek .

"What do you want ?" He smiles and looks down at my 5'3 figure .

"Can I get something from here too ?" I smile .

"Yes but one thing ." He says and I go where Christian is and look at the watches and stuff .

"Yoo I'm in heaven right now." I Snapchat showing all the gold watches .

"Daddy I want this watch ." I say and Christian gets something else and my dad pays for it and we leave and head to the house .

As we get inside , we all go upstairs and start to get dress .

(A/N:Cameron's outfit. )

As we all got done getting dress we were waiting on Christian to walk downstairs .

"Yall look at the new pick up I got from the mall earlier ." I said snapchatting my watch .

"The diamonds are dancing baby ." I added .

As Christian comes downstairs my mom starts to cry

As Christian comes downstairs my mom starts to cry .

"Awe my baby is growing up ." She cries .

"Aye babe we gotta go before Christians late and we still haven't given him his gift yet ." My dad says and I whip my head so fast to my dad .

"He got a present ?" I ask .

"How about we all go outside to see it ." My dad says and as we walk outside there's a sexy ass black matte  Lamborghini sitting in the drive way .

" My dad says and as we walk outside there's a sexy ass black matte  Lamborghini sitting in the drive way

"Yoo ." My brother says and looks at his car and my dad hands him the keys to his brand new car .

"This is so sexy , can I ride with you?" I ask.

"Yeah ." He says and I take a picture of the car and my dad and mom get in my dad's Ferrari and me and Christian get in his lambo and head to the graduation.

As of right now we are waiting for Christians name to be called .

"Our future NBA star , Christian Butler ." They say and everyone goes crazy.

As of right now we all run out on the field and I run and hug my brother .

"I'm so proud of you big brother ." I say crying in his neck .

"Aww it's okay ." He says and I let go of him and he takes pictures with our family members and his friends .

As we finally got home I went upstairs and looked at my now empty room , I'm really gonna miss Minnesota.

||Hey guys I really hope you guys liked this chapter I promise melo is coming soon .

3 votes ||