0.6

Cameron Amaya
As me and my mom finally got home from the mall it was 4 .

"Mom it's 4 ." I tell her .

"Well start getting dress I'll be in me and your father's room ." She tells me and we both walk upstairs and I go in my room and start to get dress .

" She tells me and we both walk upstairs and I go in my room and start to get dress

(A/n: Cameron's outfit)

As I finally got done getting dress and straighting my hair I get a text from melo saying he's on his , and I'm super duper nervous .

Melo ball

As I got dressed Zo handed me a single rose .

"Give her this girls like roses ." He tells me .

"But she ain't no average girl ." I tell him and we all look at each other .

"Well if she don't like it blame it on Zo ." Eli says and we all laugh .

"Okay how I look ?" I ask them .

(A/n:Melos outfit .)

"Damn little bro I taught you well kid. " Zo says .

"Nah big bro that's all me ." Gelo says and I laugh and look at myself one more time .

"Ight I'll be back around 10 ." I tell them and grab lonzo's keys .

"Be safe little bro drop her off and come right back nigga love you ." Zo says and I nod and head to her house , I'm nervous as shit.

Cameron Amaya

As of right now I'm in my room talking to my mom until the doorbell rings .

"I'll get it ." my dad yells and i see Christian run downstairs .

Jimmy butler

As the door bell rings I get up and walk to the door.

"I'll get it ." I yell and Christian runs downstairs .

"Who are you ?" I ask as I see a light skin dude with brown and blonde curls .