2.0

1 month later;
Cameron Amaya
It's been a month since we've win state and everything feels right , melo and the guys actually won state too .
Me and melo have been dating for about 6 months now and he's growing on me , I can't go a day without talking to him , i think I've fallen in love with lamelo ball , but proms in 1 week and I honestly can't wait , but melo's 'snipergangkodak ' head ass hasn't asked me yet , but jay and I are getting closer and closer , he's so easy to talk to and so understanding , like why doesn't he have a girlfriend , me and the girls are tighter then glue , but lately Taylor has been distant , she doesn't text me like she normally does but this weekend me , my mom , and dad are heading back to Minnesota so ima just pop up on her .

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off , so I get up and get ready for school , thank God it's Friday.

(A/n:Cameron's outfit )

As I walk downstairs, my mom grabs her purse and takes me to school .

As I walk into school , i don't see melo or the guys so I go sit with the girls .

"Hey you little hoes ." I smile.

"Language you little whore ." Jäkiyä says and we all start laughing .

Melo ball
Right now me and the guys are hiding from Cameron , prom's in 1 week and today after school I'm asking her and everything gotta be perfect .

"Aye did you get the stuff from leilani?" I ask don as were in the locker room making sure the stuff is set up correctly .

"Yeah ." He says and hands me the bag and I put it in my athletic locker .

I asked all my teachers if it was okay if I missed my classes and surprisingly they were all cool with it .

Cameron Amaya
Melo or the guys have not been to class all day and I'm hear in 6th period bored out of my fucking mind , cause usually melo or narvin are making me laugh , and Right now I'm not laughing I'm just sitting here on my phone waiting for this boring ads day to end .

As 6th period came to an end , i see leilani at her locker so I decide to scare her .

"Boo hoe !" I say and she jumps.

"Don't be doing that." She says and I laugh .

"Have you talk to any of the boys they haven't been to class all day ." I tell her .

"No but this was in my locker for you , I'll see you in 8th period bitch ." She says and walks to her 7th period and I open the note .

Dear Cameron ,
After school follow the arrows that will be on the wall , they'll lead you somewhere , see you soon .
-Don't worry about who I am .

As I walk to 8th period i couldn't wait for it to end i just wanted it to hurry up so I can see who this note is from and why .

"Hey Ms.Taylor ." I smile and she laughs .

"Hey girl ." She says and I sit in my desk .

Ms.taylor is one of my favorite teachers , she's so chill and I love it broo .

As I was scrolling through my Instagram feed , i see Ms.taylor looking at me .

"You got d-hall ." She says randomly .

"Ms.Taylor that's not really a punishment for me ." I smile at her .

"Alright well you gotta stay with me for 30 minutes ." She tells me and I nod .

As 8th period ended I tried to sneak out her class but she caught me .

"Ms.Taylor you playing I have to meet someone ." I tell her and she laughs .

"You gotta stay in here for at least 15 minutes ." She says and I just sit there and she starts laughing .

As my 15 minutes was over we walk out her class room and we start to follow the arrows that were on the wall .

As I see the school parking lot Ms.Taylor tells me to walk outside and  i see the girls and there just chilling .

"Hey uglies ." I smile .

"Hey ." I smile .

"So what we doing ? " I ask and i see them making weird hand movements so I turn around and see melo and the guys with stuff in there hands and i hide my face .

"Cameron Amaya , i love you so much , your beautiful , talented , and smart and I couldn't be more happy that your my girl , i fell in love with you the first day I met you , would you please be my date to the prom ?" He asks me and I see the guys with a sign that says 'had to makeup something real quick since prom is nyxt week so here's somethingforya .' and tears fall from my eyes .(A/n : the picture above is what lamelo did for Cameron)

"I would love to go to prom with you melo ." I smile and he hugs me and kisses my cheek and hands me my Sephora bag and we take a picture and melo takes me home .

"Thank you babe ." I smile and kiss his cheek and walk inside .

Today was a good day , if I must say .

||Do Y'all like this chapter comment and let me know.

3 votes

Zoe ||