2.6

1 month later;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of jay jumping on me .

"Cam get up!" He says .

"5 more minutes." I tell him .

"No now get up I'm trynna hit up the beach ." I hear him say so I sit up and he smiles .

"There we go ." He smiles and I get out of bed and walk to our hotel bathroom .

"Damn that ass. "He smiles and I laugand hit his arm , jay and I have been spending so much time together , and it feels good knowing that he's there for me , when I call him crying , he's the one who comes to my house and takes me to go clear my head , honestly any girl would be lucky to have jay.

As I come out the bathroom in my bathing suit i see jay looking .

"Damn boy take a picture it'll last longer ." I tell him .

"Alright." He says and takes a picture of me and posts it on his Snapchat story.

"You ready to go ?" He asks and I nod my head and we leave to the beach to meet his parents and brothers .

As we were playing around on the beach jay picks me up and starts spending me around .

"Jay put me down ." I laugh .

"Aww y'all are so cute ." His mom says.

"Mom were not dating. " Jay says putting me down.

"Well you guys should ." She says and we smile and go back to the water .

As we get back to the hotel , i take a shower and lay in bed while jay hops in the shower .

LitLikeCam

LitLikeCam || My bestfrann is the best 💙🤞🏾@JayHumroy

Comments :
CamloXBaller: Where's melo ?

Meloball1p:Are you and melo still dating ??

Ivmkai: yesss cam 🤞🏾👀

MELOXCAM:What happened to you and melo ?

Jayhumroy:Damn 😍😍🤤

Dcthedon:Text me asap !

Ejayxballer:Real shit ^

Chris : He look like a fuck nigga 👀

As I read the comments jay comes out in some basketball shorts and we both lay down and watch Netflix and I decide to post him on my Snapchat.

"Jay look ." I say and he turns around and I take a picture with the caption : 'Netflix & Chill 😏'

" I say and he turns around and I take a picture with the caption : 'Netflix & Chill 😏'

As we were watching last chance u , i get a Snapchat from don .

Don💜🦁;So you goin ignore yo best friend now that you with that lame ass nigga

Camtheballer🏀👀; I mean I am in Puerto Rico , trynna get away so I've been ignoring everyone d .

Don💜🦁; But am I everyone? No I'm not , so therefore yo light skinned ass need to talk to me , but anyway melo's been crying non stop brooo .

Camtheballer🏀👀; Idgaf he can choke on Jasmine's saggy tittes for all I care daijon .

Don💜🦁;Cameron he's hurting , he knows he fucked up cam , and he's sorry just talk to him , cam the nigga hasn't ate In a 1 week broo , come on cam .

Camtheballer🏀👀; Okay daijon ? I'm hurting too , he took my got damn heart and fucked it up , it's not my fault he cheated , fuck him and frankly fuck all of you stop texting me daijon , because y'all probably knew they were fucking , but it's cool , i don't care anymore , he needs to move on , because I'm for sure gonna do the same , goodbye .

As I stopped texting don I cry into jay's chest .

I'm fucking hurting , melo was my first love and the fact that he just didn't care about hurting me , shows that I shouldn't be with him , i just want peace and I wanna be happy again .

||3 votes.
-Zoe ||