2.7

2 weeks later ;
Cameron Amaya
I've been home for a week and I've been trynna stay low , my parents are gone because my dad had some type of basketball camp today , so it's just me and my brother and I don't talk to him anymore , because he still hangs out with Zo and Gelo , and I mean they didn't do anything to me but still the fact that melo could possibly come to my house pisses me off .

As I get out of bed i hear my brother and some other people's voices , so I try to sneak downstairs to get some food but as I get to the last step , i see there in the living room , so I just silently walk to the kitchen .

"Good morning cam ." I hear my brother say and I see Zo and Gelo look back and wave at me and I ignore them all and walk upstairs with my yogurt.

Christian greg

As Cameron walks back upstairs I just sit there , my little sister is like my best friend and the fact she ain't talking to me sucks .

"Aye bro , why is she mad at us ?" Zo asks .

"I don't know honestly, she just be tripping ." I say .

"When we found out what melo did we beat the fuck out of him ." Gelo says and I laugh .

"What Lavar say about y'all doing that?" I ask .

"He told us too ." Zo says and we all laugh and continue playing 2k .

Cameron Amaya
Right now I'm getting dress because I'm about to go to academy to get some more basketball tape for my ankle .

As I grab the keys to the benz , i walk outside and head to the store .

As I walk into academy , i regret it with all my heart , here i am trying to avoid lamelo and his friends and here they are walking around , buying things.

As I try and walk past them , me and melo make eye contact and he starts to walk towards me and I just run to the bathrooms , and sit in there for a bit and finally walk back out and go and get my tape and go and pay for it .

As I walk outside to my car , i see the guys standing near it .

"What the fuck do y'all want ?" I say harshly unlocking my car doors and putting my bag in the car .

"Cameron can you please talk to him ?" Quan says .

"Can't y'all take a fucking hint ? I'm don't with melo and his bull shit , fuck him and his feelings , and Frankly fuck all of y'all because y'all probably knew and didn't say shit . " I say getting in my car and zooming home .

As I get home i get undress and go to sleep .

3AM;
Right now i can't sleep due to the fucking rain , as I was walking to the kitchen I see a white g wagon in the driveway and open the door and I see melo in the rain .

"What the hell are you doing here in the rain ?" I ask him .

"Cameron i can't live with out you baby , i swear to god , i put this shit on my life I will never hurt you again , Cameron please it's been a month and 2 weeks babe , I'm sorry ." He cries as he holds me .

"Melo ?" I say as he cries.

"Yes?" He says.

"Your gonna have to do more then say I'm sorry melo ." I tell him .

"I'll do anything baby name it ." He says.

"You gotta prove to me you will never ever hurt me again ." I tell him .

"What do I need to do babe ?" He asks me .

"That's something your gonna have to figure out by yourself. " I say and kiss his cheek and walk back inside .

As I walk back to my room , i slowly fall asleep .

||Do Y'all think Cameron should give lamelo another chance? Comment . 3 votes.
-Zoe ||