0.9

Couple weeks later ;
Cameron Amaya
As of right now me and Chris are packing cause we're going to Vegas with the guys for lonzo's summer league games .

As we both get done packing we head over to there house .

"Hey babe ." Melo says and kisses me and I smile .

"Hi my baby ." I smile and he grabs my bag and we walk upstairs .

As we get in his room , i lay on his lap while he plays his game .

"So bae who's all going with us to Las Vegas?" I ask .

"My brothers , My dad , Dmo , My brothers girlfriends , and kaliah ." He tells me , I've only met Denise , Zo's girlfriend and im really cool with her , i haven't met gelo's girl or kaliah.

As everyone was ready to go we walk outside to the car and head to Vegas.

As of right now me and melo are sharing a room , so we set our stuff down in our room and start to walk around the house Lavar rented .

"Yoo this is lit ." Lamelo says as we look at everything .

As of right now we're in the room and I'm sitting on his lap while he's playing 2k .

"Hey Guys we finna go get something to eat ." Zo says and we get up and walk outside and head to a restaurant.

"Hey welcome to corenoe's can I start y'all off with some drinks ?" Our waiter asks and we order our drinks and wait for everyone to get here .

As everyone showed up , i hugged gelo , and dmo and meet kaliah and Izzy .

"Its so nice to meet you . " Izzy says .

" yes ." I smile .

"Girl your so pretty lamelo you did good ." Kaliah says and I smile .

As of right now me and the girls are talking , there really cool .

"We should go get our nails done ." Kaliah suggests .

"For sure ." Izzy says .

"I'm down , what about you cam?" Denise says and asks me.

"Yeah I need my toes done ." I smile.

"Yeah that you do ." I hear my brother say and I punch him in his arm .

As of right now the girls and I are getting our nails done .

"So Cam How long have you and melo been dating ?" Kaliah asks me .

"A couple of weeks , will be dating for a month in July ." I smile .

"You guys are so cute ." Denise says and I smile and we continue talking .

As we get back to the house , i go in me and melo's room and see he's on his phone .

"Baby." I say and kiss him.

"You so cute ." He tells me and I smile .

"I wanna go swimming ." I say laying on his chest while he scrolls through his Instagram feed .

"Then go swimming ." He says.

"Come with me ." I smile .

"Alright ." He says and I get off of him , kiss him and go in the bathroom to change in my bathing suit .

As we go outside we see everyone already in it chilling.

"We were waiting for y'all what were yall doing in there ?" Zo asks us.