4.0

Last day of school ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off , so I get up do my normal morning routine and get dressed for my last day of school.

(Cameron's outfit )

(Cameron's outfit )

These last couple weeks have been fun , but I'm gonna miss all my friends , me and melo are going to ucla and I'm so happy ima be with my baby , but I missed my period it was suppose to come last week but it didn't happen, I'm scared to tell my mom cause she's gonna freak the fuck out , but hopefully I don't have a little human growing in my stomach , cause don't get me wrong I love kids , but I'm 17 years old , about to graduate and go to ucla and be the starting point guard and it's gonna be hella hard with a human growing inside my stomach , but I'm praying to God that it's just changing or something .

As I got done getting dress I grab the keys to my car and head to school .

As I get to school i run to the girls and hug them .

"Ima miss y'all bitch asses ." I smile and cry , I've been real emotional lately , but I ain't no bitch .

As we see the guys I run and hug daij and Quan .

"Ima miss y'all. " I cry in daijons chest .

"My nigga we going to the same got damn college with yo big cry baby ass ." Daijon says pushing me off him .

"Babe you okay you've been real moody lately  ." Melo asks me , no I have not told melo about me missing my period I want him to stay focused on basketball.

"Babe we kind of need to talk later tho ." I tell him and he nods and we all walk to our first periods .

As school came to an end , i get in my car and head to melo's house .

"Babe ." I say as I enter his room .

"What's up?" He asks me .

"Umm ." I say sitting on his lap and kissing his cheek while he's on his phone.

"I missed my period it was suppose to come last week but it didn't and you know a couple of weeks ago we kind of sort of had sex without a condom ." I tell him and he looks up at me .

"Wait your pregnant?" He asks me .

"I don't know melo ." I say as I start freaking out and I start crying .

"Hey babe calm down its gonna be okay ." He says .

"No the hell it's not okay melo , i could be pregnant which means no fucking basketball do you not get that ." I ask him .

"Babe I do but look if you are pregnant or not , we will do our best to make sure the baby is good okay, don't worry about it make a doctor's appointment and I'll go with you okay ." He says and I nod and he kisses me and we lay down and I fall asleep on his chest .

|| Do yall think Cameron's pregnant? And if any of you guys know how to make covers please let me know so when i end this book i can hurry up and post the seqeul Comment . 3 votes .
Zoe ||