2.3

Saturday ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off , so I get out of bed and wash my face and brush my teeth .

Chris is at Zo's house , prom is today and I'm so excited .

As I walk out my room , i walk downstairs and see my mom on her phone .

"You ready to go?" she asks me .

"Yeah let me go change real quick." I smile run back upstairs and change .

(A/n:Cameron's outfit but pretend her shoes are the white Zo2's )

As I walk downstairs me and my mom head out and go and get the little stuff I need for the prom .

Melo ball

I wake up to the sound of Gelo,Zo,and Chris waking me up .

"Bro get up we gotta go get you a hair cut ." Zo says , so I put on my zo2 slides , my black big baller joggers , and a black big baller t shirt and we head to get me a cut .

"You ready for tonight bro ?" Gelo asks  .

"Yeah ." I smile as I get cut .

"What y'all doing after the prom ?" Chris ask me .

"We going to IHOP with some of our friends ." I say .

"Man I remember my prom night , i got it in bro ." Zo says and Chris and gelo start laughing.

"Y'all nasty broo ." I say and laugh .

As we get back home it's around 3:30 so I decide to start putting things together .

"Yoo ." I hear Eli say and walk in my room .

"What's good ." I say doing my handshake with him .

"Aye melo show us your fit ." Gelo say as him , Chris , and Zo come in my room.

As I pull out my tux , shoe , tie , and Jewellery , the guys vibin with it .

"Alright little bro I see you ." Zo says and puts the fit on his Snapchat .

"You know something slight ." I smile and set my tux back up so it won't get wrinkled , but i can't wait until I see cam she's gonna look good in her blue dress , my baby look good in blue .

Cameron Amaya

Right now I'm on FaceTime with Leilani , while I get my hair done .

"Broo we already know who's gonna be prom queen And king ? You and melo ." She says and I laugh .

"I mean I don't mean to toot my own horn , but toot , girl , toot toot ." I say looking at myself in the mirror and my mom's glam squad starts to do my make up .

Melo ball
As I start getting dress , the guys pull up.

"Aye Brodie. " don says and we do our handshake .