2.2

Wednesday;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off , so I get up and do my normal routine.

(A/n : Cameron's outfit)

As I get done getting dress I walk downstairs and my mom drops me off at school .

As I get to school i see melo is also wearing a bape shirt .

"I knew you were gonna do that shit." He says and the guys laugh .

"Do what?" I ask him .

"Copy me with yo copy cat ass ." He says and I smile and kiss his cheek .

"Aye where y'all trynna go after the prom ?" Don asks all of us .

"We should go to IHOP . " demiyah says.

"Yeah we should ." Jay smiles and they all look at me and melo .

"I don't care where we go eat ." Melo says as I play with his hair .

"Yeah me either ." I smile .

"The real question is are we meeting at my house before prom to take pictures and stuff ?" Melo asks .

"Yeah babe ." I smile and kiss his cheek .

See don asked Jay to prom and Quan asked demiyah to prom ,  both knowing that Quan likes jay low key and Don still wants Demiyah , but at least leilani and narvin and Jäkiyä and O are going together which I think is cute , but Will , Andrea and ejay going solo .

As the first bell rings we all head to our first period and I just get on Twitter .

As I was scrolling on Twitter I see Markelle fultz tweeted about me .

MarkelleF; Random tweet but @CamxBaby is going to the WNBA I don't care what y'all say , she the coldest .

As I read that I show the girls .

"Melo you got some competition." Demyiah yells and melo gets up and walks to our desk .

"With who ?" He asks .

"Markelle fultz ." Jay says and he starts laughing.

"Id beat that nigga with my eyes close come on now. " he laughs .

"Melo you can't even dunk shut up ." Leilani says .

"You being mad disrespectful , cam get yo friend. " Melo says and we laugh .

As I walk to second period I see jay and hug him .

"Hello jay alexander. " I smile .

"Hello Amaya ." He says and we sit down and Jasmine walks in with an attitude , I'm really not dealing with her ass today she can get dragged .

"Jay why are you talking to her ?" Jasmine asks holding on to jay's arm .

"Babe she's my friend ." He says .

"Pause y'all dating now?" I ask him .

"Yeah , don't be mad at me cam ." He says .

"Okay well I'm gonna go now so have a good day ." I smile and ask the teacher if I can leave and do so .

As school comes to an end jay trys to talk to me but I ignore him and me and melo go to his house.

"Hey Cam ." Tina says and hugs me as me and melo walk in .

"Hello ." I smile .

"Melo you have mail on the kitchen counter." Tina says and melo kisses her cheek , grabs his mail , and we go upstairs to his room .

"No ... No ...No ...No " he says throwing away college envelopes .

"Babe why are you throwing these away?" I ask him .

"Cause I'm going to ucla ." He smiles .

"I know but you should always keep an open mind ." I smile .

"Nah babe , ucla got everything I want , a good basketball program , the best dorms , best education , and with you being there it's gonna be perfect ." He smiles at me .

"How do you even know I wanna go to ucla melo , i have other offers too ." I tell him with an attitude.

"I just assumed you were because I'm going there , where's the attitude coming from ?" He asks me .

"Just the fact you assume I'm going to ucla because your going irritates me ." I tell him.

"Are you seriously mad at me because of that man chill out are you on your period?" He asks me .

"Take me home now ." I tell him and walk out his room and out to the truck.

As he drops me off at home i tell him bye and go inside and stare at the college offers that were sitting on my desk .

As I lay down I start to think and see i got a message from melo .

From; LOML🌎🏀
Look I'm sorry if I said anything to offend you , i just want my baby to be with me through our college experience , i love you so much Cameron don't ever forget that babe .

As I read him a text i send him a quick 'I love you' and fall asleep .

||Do y'all think I should make a 2nd book for this one when Cameron and melo graduate and stuff ? Comment .

3 votes

-Zo3 ||