3.0

2 months later;
Cameron Amaya
Schools coming up soon which is a bummer but hopefully I can lead my team to another state championship this year . I'll be a senior of course and so will melo and the guys and girls , but honestly I've  decided I wanna go to ucla but no one knows that yet . Markelle and I are really close , does melo know ? No , no he doesn't.

As I get out of bed , here screaming downstairs so I walk downstairs and see it's melo, my brother , Zo , Gelo , Eli, and don .

"Why are y'all yelling ?" I ask them .

"Cause yo nigga over here cheating ." Don says .

"How am I cheating?" Melo asks .

"Who the fuck picks the warriors my dude like that's automatically cheating. " don says and I shake my head and walk upstairs .

As of right now I'm getting ready to go to a beach party with the girls.

As I was putting on my bathing suit , melo ft me .

Call starts .
Amaya 🤤👅🤞🏾👑🌎:Yes baby ?

🌎🏀👑:Where you at ?

Amaya🤤👅🤞🏾👑🌎:I'm still at home getting ready d said she was on he4 way she had to go get jay .

🌎🏀👑: Oh alright well text me when you with her , we need y'all to go to the store

Amaya🤤👅🤞🏾👑🌎:For what babe ?

🌎🏀👑:Don said to get alcohol

Amaya🤤👅🤞🏾👑🌎:Babe I'm not 21 and tell don he got alcohol money ?

🌎🏀👑: Don Cameron said you got alcohol money ? (Don says some slick shit and melo laughs .)

Amaya🤤👅🤞🏾👑🌎:Babe how am I suppose to get it ?

🌎🏀👑:Tell d to distract the man so we can get it.

Amaya🤤👅🤞🏾👑🌎:Okay babe

🌎🏀👑:I love you.

Amaya🤤👅🤞🏾👑🌎:I love you more

Call ends .

As dem and jay got to my house , i walk outside and tell her the plan .

"Hopefully we succeed ." I say and we walk in the store grab the liquor and head to the counter .

"Hi ." D smiles and the guy checks her out .

"Aww dang it i forgot my id. " she says as he scans the drinks .

"It's okay , it's on me ." The guy says and she smiles and we grab the bags and head to the beach .