1.8

Melo Ball
As of right now me , gelo, and Zo are in Chris's room chilling , were going to Vegas tomorrow to watch Cameron at state and I'm honestly proud of my girl , it's been 2 years since chino hills girls basketball team have been to state , and Cameron came and changed it Now my baby is the 2nd best female basketball player in the country , tomorrow she plays the first best female basketball player and it's gonna be a hell of a game .

As I was deep in my thoughts I hear Chris calling me .

"Why aren't you in there with Cam sleeping ?" He asks me .

"She's mad at me. " I say and Chris , gelo , and Zo laugh .

"Damn little bro what did you do ?" Zo asks me .

"So you remember when me and Jasmine broke up , well Jasmine cheated on me with this guy named jay and so when cam got to school he started talking to her and stuff , but now he getting way to comfortable around her , and he came to bring her her "math book " and asked if she could "tutor " him and I said there's this thing called tutors and shut the door in his face and so now she's mad ." I tell them and they laugh .

"Damn melo you real protective over her." Gelo says .

"Did y'all see what he commented when that pesobrando kid commented on Cameron's picture ." Chris says laughing .

"Yeah that shit had me sooo dead. " Zo says and they were all dieing and we all continue to chill .

5:30 am ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my dad knocking on my door so I get up and open it .

"Time to get up ." He tells me and I nod and walk to my bathroom , take a shower brush my teeth and grab my suitcase and take it downstairs .

As I walk back upstairs I see the guys are up and I run in and jump on Chris and he spills his cereal .

"Oh my fucking god !" He yells and Gelo , Zo , and melo laugh .

"You play to got damn much ." He says cleaning up the cereal and I laugh and walk to my room .

As i was looking for my slides melo walks in my room and kisses me .

"I love you . " he smiles .

"I love you too ugly ." I say and he picks me up and just stares at me .

"Babe your fucking weird ." I say and I hear my dad call for us and we all walk downstairs and put out bags in the truck and get ready to leave .

Las Vegas;
Cameron Amaya
As we get to Las Vegas melo tells me that don , o , Quan , will , and narvin are here .

As we get to our hotel room I put my stuff down and lay down , me , my brother , melo , gelo , and Zo are sharing a room while my mom and dad get there own room .

"Aye what time you play tonight ?" Chris asks me .

"7 ." I say and look at my phone and see it's 3 .

"Fuck me !" I yell and melo smirks .

"Stop ." I say and he starts to laugh and I walk to the bathroom and take a shower .

As I get out the shower melo's brushing his teeth .

"Can you hand me a towel ?" I ask and he gives me one and I wrap myself up and step out the shower and he starts smiling and I just look at him with a smile .

As I was brushing my teeth I get a call from my coach .

Call starts .

Coach Olivia 🏀💕 : Hey Cam did you get here safely ?

Cameron Butler : Yes ma'am we got here around 2:45 ish

Coach Olivia 🏀💕: Okay good I'm gonna need you to get to the stadium around 5 ish because Ima need your help doing the clock

Cameron Butler : Okay I'll let my parents know

Coach Olivia 🏀💕: Okay see you in a bit .

Call ends .

"Fuck me !" I yell and melo smirks .

"Stop doing that. " I laugh and he smiles .

"Can you go get my suitcase ?" I smile at him .

"I guess ." He says and goes and gets my suitcase and I bend down and open it and he slaps my booty and I turn back and smile at him .

"Christian !" I yell .

"What ?" He answers .

"Can you go tell dad that I have to be at the stadium around 5 ." I yell back .

"Yeah ." He says and I hear the front door open and close .

As I find my uniform I push melo out the bathroom and get dress .

As I walk out the bathroom I see melo on his phone so I jump on him .

"Y'all look at bae ." He says showing me off on his snap and I kiss his cheek and get off of him .

"Im finna get on live ." He says and gets on live .

"What's good Instagram." He says and I see he's reading comments .

"Are me and Cameron still dating ? What type of question is that , yes we still dating ." He says.

"My baby got a game today , she finna splash on them hoes ." He says and I walk back over to him and read some of the comments .

"Hi Cameron I love you . I love you more ." I smile reading the comment .

"How many points are you gonna get tonight? Umm I don't know as many as I can get ima try and beat him tho ." I smile and he laughs .

"Ahhh she funny ." He laughs and I roll my eyes .

As melo was still reading comments my dad tells me it's time to go so , we get up and walk to the door and get in the uber and leave .

"Alright yall I'll talk to talk later ." Melo says and gets off live .

As we get to the stadium we all get out the uber and walk in and I see some of my team mates and coach Olivia.

"Hey Cam Bam ." D says and hugs me .

"You ready for tonight ?" Lexi , the post asks me .

"Hell yeah ." I smile and we walk in he gym and I help coach Olivia with the clock until it's time for us to play , we winning state I don't care .

||How Y'all feel about this chapter? Comment let me know , 3 votes , love y'all.
-Zoe||