1.6

2 weeks later ;
Cameron Amaya
These last 2 weeks have been busy as hell , i haven't seen melo in 3 days and I miss my ugly brace faced boyfriend .

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off , so I get out of bed and get ready for school .

(A/N:CAMERON'S OUTFIT)

As I get done getting dress I walk downstairs and see that jay is outside .

"What are you doing here?" I smile at him .

"I came to take you to school ." He smiles and opens the car door for me and i get in .

"Aren't you such a gentlemen ." I smile as he gets in the car and we head to school .

As we get to school , he opens my door and we walk in .

As we walk in I see melo and his friends and my friends looking at us .

"I'll see you in 2nd period ." I smile to jay and start to walk towards melo.

"Im coming to your game tonight ." Jay yells and I turn around and walk backwards .

"Good May be you can learn something ." I smile and he chuckles and walks to his friends and I go sit down by melo .

"Hey baby ." I smile and kiss his cheek .

"So he takes you to school now ." He asks me .

"Melo it's not a big deal ." I tell him and he chuckles .

"Yeah sure it isn't. " he says and the first bell rings and we walk to class .

As lunch came around I walk to the table and see the guys and the girls already there .

"Hey babe ." I say and kiss melo and push dc's head .

"Where were you ?"Melo asks me .

"I was in the locker room talking to my coach about tonight's game ." I tell him .

"Yeah okay ." He says and continues to talk to the guys .

As school came to an end me and melo were messing around .

"Bae can you please go get me some subway?"I say kissing his cheek and wrapping my hands around his waist .

"Yeah I'll go get it ." He says and kisses me .

"I love you ." I say and he slaps my ass.

"Go get dress and ready for your game I'll call you when I'm in the gym ." He tells me and I kiss him and run to the locker room and start to get dress .

"Aye let's go shoot around ." D says and we go and start shooting around .

"Aye can you take a picture of us ?" D asks one of the freshmens and they did .