2.5

3 months later ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my dad telling me to get up because i have a basketball game today , and my brothers coming to watch me thank God.

Chris got drafted to the Lakers and he's playing with lonzo so he's super busy with interviews and practices and all that bs . Melo's been acting really weird lately , like he's been very  different , we went from talking to everyday and all day to us talking twice a day , he's been acting real strange and I don't know why , the girls think he's cheating but melo told me he wasn't so I'll take his word . Jay and I are extremely close now we hang out all the time and talk all day , he wants me to go to Puerto Rico with him but I don't know .

As I get up and get dress , i get a voice message from Jasmine which is pretty weird because it's like 6 in the morning .

As I open the message I hear moans , so I reply the sound over and listen closely and I hear what sounds like lamelo , but he told me that he was out of town at a basketball tournament , so I don't know if that's really him , maybe it's just her trynna make me break up with him , so she can have him , well guess what honey it's not working , but what if that's melo ? What if he's really cheating on me ? I'll just ask him after my game today I just need to focus on getting this dub today .

As my basketball game ends I take a couple pictures with fans and head to melo's house.

As I get to his house I see no one's home except The white g wagon and another car , so I get out of my car and walk to the door and ring the door bell and melo comes and answers the door with his shirt off , his sweats on , and a hickie on his neck .

"Are you serious ?" I say and he doesn't say anything and I see Jasmine walk down the stairs in his t-shirt.

"Oh babe you didn't tell me we were gonna have company ." She says and kisses melo's cheek and I just grab the bitch by her hair and start punching her in her face and melo picks me up.

"What is wrong with you Cameron?" He says as he puts me down .

"You know what melo , fuck you , were done I'm sitting here being loyal to you when your here fucking this dumb ugly ass hoe lamelo, you don't know how many niggas hit my line on a day to day base lamelo but yet I'm out here looking stupid because of you , fuck you lamelo were done , don't call me , don't text me , don't do anything melo I mean it , stay the fuck away from me ." I yell/ cry at him and walk to my car and drive home .

As I get home i run inside and I see Zo , Gelo , And Chris are playing 2k , So I just silently run upstairs to my room and lock the door , take off my jersey and take me and melo's pictures off the wall and put them in my closet and start listening to kehlani .

As I start listening to this song , i start crying .

"BABY , YOU SHOULD BE HERE , RIGHT HERE BABY , YOU SHOULD BE HERE , RIGHT HERE , DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU WENT BUT YOUR LOST NOW DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU WENT BUT YOUR GONE NOW ." I sing at the top of my lungs .

As I decide to get on Snapchat and Snapchat me lip syncing this song , i see that I have 200 messages from melo .

As I post it , i continue to cry even more , the pain that I'm feeling right now , i would never wish this on my worse enemy , i feel betrayed , i feel like shit , melo meant everything to me , If melo told me to pick the world up and put it on my shoulders , i would do it , because I love him with all my heart , but I guess he didn't feel the same .

As I was on Instagram , i deleted all my pictures with lamelo , he cheated when I was down and loyal to him so all I have to say is fuck him and his feelings .

As I deleted all the pictures I see that someone commented on my picture and I notice it was markelle fultz and it made me smile , but as I turn off my phone , i set my phone down and cry myself to sleep , how could he hurt me so easily ?

||How Y'all feel about this chapter ? Comment . 3 votes . -Zoe ||