1.7

One month later ;
Cameron Amaya
I get up and start packing for basketball , we going to state baby !

As I put my clothes in my suit case I hear the doorbell ring , and a couple of minutes later I hear my big brother so I stop everything I was doing and run downstairs and see my brother and some girl .

"Bubba !" I say and jump in his arms and he holds me tight .

"What's good District Champ ." He says and kisses my head.

"Everything bro , we going to Las Vegas tomorrow. " I tell him .

"I know that's why we came down ." My brother says .

"We ?" I ask and raise an eyebrow at him and the girl .

"This is my girlfriend , Monica. " my brother introduces me to her .

"Anyway , how's college life?" I ask him .

"Good." He says .

"How does it feel to know that your gonna get drafted ?" I ask him .

"Real good ." He says and we laugh and continue to talk .

As I go back to my room , i hear melo , gelo , and Zo downstairs talking to my mom and dad .

As they walk upstairs melo walks in my room and I look up from my phone .

"Hi baby ." I smile and kiss him .

"Who you texting bae ?" He asks getting into bed with me .

"Jay he wanted to know if I did our 2nd periods homework ." I tell him and he rolls his eyes .

"Don't roll your eyes at me ." I say and kiss his jaw .

As I was scrolling through Instagram i see melo's fan post something .

CamloXBaller

CamloXBaller || There so cute but are they still dating cause @LitLikeCam 's 3 last post have been just her and no @Melo in the picture and it goes the same for melo his has mostly been with his friends and dmo I hope there still together

Comments :
CameronBalls_:They are still together Melo was just with her the other day

Triple _bs:I don't think they are cause Cameron's Snapchat has been mostly of her videoing that guy jay .

Meloballig:Guys there still dating it's basketball season for the both of them so of course there not gonna be around each other all the time like we are use to