2.9

3 days later ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off multiple times , so I finally decide to answer it.

"Hello ?" I say in my sleepy voice .

"Come outside ." I hear melo say and hang up , so I put on my slides and walk downstairs and see him sitting on his white g wagon .

"Yes melo ?" I ask him and he drops to one knee .

"I'm not about to ask you to marry me , but I am gonna ask for your forgiveness and love back ." He says and tears trickle down my face .

"Baby girl I know I hurt you and I fucked up , but cam I promise once I give you this ring , i will never ever hurt you again , i promise to come to you if I feel like we need to address something , i promise cam , i will do my best to make sure you never ever have to worry about anybody fucking with you again baby , because I promise I got you , i may fuck up and say things I shouldn't say baby but I got you , I'd take a bullet for you Amaya , just please forgive me baby ." He says as I'm still crying and I walk to him and hug and kiss him .

"I love you Amaya." He says kissing me .

"I love you more ." I tell him and he slides the ring on my finger as if we were married and we walk inside and go upstairs to my room and watch tv .

LitLikeCam

LitLikeCam || My grandma told me love isn't perfect and I understand what she means now , we've had a rough time , but I love you with all my heart @Melo 🤞🏾💙🌎

Comments :

CAMLO: Yay !!😊😊

CameronBalls_:Yesss CAMLO

Ivmkai:Yess 😊😊

Zo:I knew y'all was goin get back together

Gelo : this pic cute 👀

Chris : right @Zo

Eli_scott0: Good my head asses are back together.

Dmoney0414: thank the Lord I missed seeing my cammy 😍😍

Izzy_morris:Right @Dmoney0414

CamloXBaller:yesss!!

As I read the comments I start to scroll through my Instagram feed and I see lamelo post something.

Melo

Melo || Yes I fucked up but I love this girl with every inch in my body , I'm glad she's giving me another chance to be with her again cause I honestly can't live without my baby and that's real shit , so now all y'all thristy niggas can slide rig...

Melo || Yes I fucked up but I love this girl with every inch in my body , I'm glad she's giving me another chance to be with her again cause I honestly can't live without my baby and that's real shit , so now all y'all thristy niggas can slide right out of her dm , cause me and Cameron Amaya , goin be 4ever 🤞🏾💙

Comments disabled .

As I read that I kiss melo and we continue watching tv .

I'm in love with melo and there's nothing I can do about it .

||thoughts ? Comment and let me know , 3 votes -Zoe ||