0.7

||Double update cause i love yall that much ||
8 am ;
Next day ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up to the sound of my dad telling me to get up , yesterday was fun , but today we are going to melo's game aka my boyfriend , i like the sound of that .

As I get out of bed i go in the bathroom and take a shower and brush my teeth and wash my face and all the basics.

As I was doing my eyebrows , bae facetimes me .

Call starts.

My baller 🏀🤤:Good morning beautiful

My Shooter 🏀😍:Good morning bae

My baller🏀🤤:What you doing babe ?

My shooter🏀😍: My eyebrows bae (gets all up in the mirror )

My baller 🏀🤤:Why ? They look fine bae .

My Shooter🏀😍:I know bae I just had to do them cause they were bugging me , but I'm done (smiles at him)

My baller🏀🤤:You so got damn cute girl

My Shooter 🏀😍 : bae go get ready before you late to your own game

My baller 🏀🤤: oh I'd never be late knowing you goin be there (smiles and winks )

My Shooter 🏀😍: Boy bye (laughs) I'll see you when i get there i gotta get dressed

My baller🏀🤤: Ight kisses (kisses the phone ) Bye bae .

My Shooter 🏀😍: bye .

Call ends .

As we get off FaceTime i walk in my closet and look for something to wear and start to get dress .

(A/n: Cameron's outfit)

As I got done getting dress I walk downstairs and me and my brother wait for my dad and mom to get done getting dressed .

As they walk downstairs , me and Chris walk to his car and my mom and dad hop in the Mercedes and we follow them out .

"How much you wanna bet will get there before they do ?" Christian says driving .

"10 ." I smile .

"Pull up the addy ." He says and i do and we pass up our parents and head to the place .

As we get to the place I call my dad to see where they are .

Call starts .

Pops🏀💕: yes ma'am?