1.1

|| Double update cause I'm bored ||
August ;
Cameron Amaya
It's been 2 months since me and melo been dating it's been crazy , me and don aren't talking still , but him and melo are cool again , schools about to start as in tomorrow and I'm nervous , because I don't think anyone's gonna like me knowing that I've whooped there ass in basketball 3 times in a row , but melo says they are so I don't know , my brothers off at college and I'm glad .
Flashback ;
As Christian puts his stuff in his car Cameron runs downstairs and locks herself onto her older brothers leg .

"Cameron get off me ." He says trying to pull her off of him .

"Don't leave me ." She says crying .

"Amaya I'm gonna be an hour away you acting like I'm leaving the country ." Christian tells his little sister as she cries .

"You might be ." She cries.

"Im not baby sis and besides y'all are coming with me to my dorm , chill out kid ."He says and they walk out the house and Christian gets in his car and Cameron gets in the car with her mom and dad .

As they get to ucla , Christian takes his stuff to his room and it looks nice .

"Alright yall drove me here now bye. " Christian says .

"Not so fast ." Jimmy , there dad says .

"Here's your credit card and me and your mom will be sending you money every month , don't be running up that credit card bill Christian." There dad says .

"I got this dad ." He says and they hug .

"My baby is leaving me ." India , there mom says .

"I love you be careful and stay away from these fast ass girls. " there mom says and she kisses his cheek .

"I guess this is it ." Cameron says .

"Stop being dramatic and give me a hug ." Christian says and hugs her .

"I love you , call me if you need someone to talk to or anything okay ." Chris says and Cameron nods .

"I love you bubba ." She cries in his shoulder .

"I love you too ." He says and they leave .

Flashback over

As of right now I'm deciding on what I should wear to school tomorrow until I get a text from melo saying to come outside .

As I walk outside I see melo with in and out burger .

"Aww baby ." I smile and hug him .

"Damn even when you being lazy you look sexy damn girl ." He says and I laugh .

"You wanna come in ?" I ask him .

"Nah babe I gotta get going I just passed by cause your said you were hungry on your snapchat so I came and brought you some food , but how'd your game go yesterday?" He asks me .

"Good I'm just really sore ." I tell him .

"Good that means you worked your ass off ." He smiles and kisses my head .

"Well I gotta go babe the guys are waiting for me at the court , I'll text you when I get home ." He says getting in Zo's g wagon and leaving.

As i walk back inside I pick an outfit out and fall back to sleep.

||Do some of yall still think dc and Cameron should be together comment and let me know but like always 3 votes

-Zo3 ||