1.5

October ;
Cameron Amaya
This month is basketball season and I'm so ready , me and melo keep growing strong as ever , we've now been dating for 3 months it will be 4 next week , Me and the girls just keep getting closer and closer , Jay and I are like best friends now because he's pretty retarted , Jasmine is still Jasmine , still trying to get melo back and trying to break us up so nothing is new , Don and I are best friends again , thank God , but he wasnt to happy about me and demiyah being friends , but thank God it's the weekend cause i need a break from that place I call school .

I wake up being held by lamelo , we were currently at his house taking a nap .

As I turn to look up at him I see he's still asleep so I kiss his lips and get out of his bed .

"Babe come back to sleep ." He says .

"Babe it's 2 in the afternoon get up ." I tell him and he groans and gets out of bed .

"Hey , i love you. " he says and kisses me .

"I love you more ." I say and he picks me up and we go to the bathroom and take mirror selfies .

Melo

Melo || My shawty short as fuck and always trynna bully someone 💕💀

Comments :
Eli_scott0:Y'all ugly 💀

Chris : ^ facts g 💀

Gelo:Y'all wild 💀💀^^

Zo: For real ^😭💀

CamxBaller : Mom and dad 🤤🤤😍

CamloXBaller: Y'all are sooo freaking goals 😭💕

Ivmkai:Y'all are cute 😍

Dcthdon:Melo put yo tongue in yo mouth 💀

Dmoney0414:Awww🤤😭😍

Izzy_morris: Y'all are so cute 🤤

Tripleb_Worldwide : Y'all are the cutest #goals

As I go through the comments I go on a fan page and start to look at there pictures and comment and like some of there stuff .

As of right now me and melo are going to the high school to watch the last volleyball tournament and I see my girls .

"Hey bitches ." I smile and hug them .

"Hey who you here ?"leilani asks and I point to melo who was sitting with his friends talking and laughing .

"Sit with us you little whore ?" Jay says and I sit by them.

As we were all talking melo and his friends come and sit behind us .

"Damn jäkiyä when you goin stop playing and let me hit it?"narvin says and we all laugh .

"Lets try .... Never ." She says and me and melo start laughing.

"Jay why you always looking like a snack ?" Don says to jay trying to piss off D .

"The same reason your dick is small , it runs in the family. " Jay replies and me and melo are dieing .

"Yoo we all gotta hang out after this tournament over , y'all down?" Quan asks .

"Yeah ." They say except for me and melo cause we were to busy talking about basketball try outs.

"Uglies y'all coming ?" Will asks us .

"Where we going tho ?" Melo asks while playing with my hair .

"Bowling ." Don says .

"Yeah I'm down ." I smile and he kisses my cheek .

"If she down so am i ." Melo says and we all continue talking .

As the game ended me and melo walk to Zo's g wagon and follow don who was currently trynna talk to jay.

"My dude can we leave already ?" I yell out the car and Jay runs to the car with the girls and Quan gets in the car with me and melo .

As we get to the bowling alley , we split up in teams.

"I got don ." I say grabbing my best friends hand .

"Well I got narvin ." Melo says .

"I don't care he trash anyway ." I say and we continue to pick our teams .

On my team I had , don , jay , jäkiyä , will , and on melo's team he had Narvin , Quan , O , leilani ,and demiyah .

"No you can't have demiyah ." I tell him.

"Why ?" He asks .

"Cause it's uneven ." He tells me .

"I'll give you demiyah and leilani if you let me have my bros ." He tells me .

"Fine ." I say and the girls come on my team and the boys go to melo's.

"Alright let's start ." I say and me and melo go at the same time .

As the game ended of course me and the girls won .

"Aye this was fun we need to hit up the beach next week ." Jay says .

"We can't we got a basketball game don't y'all have an away tournament ?" Melo asks me and D .

"Oh yeah and were getting home late ." I tell Jay .

"Aye we just gotta plan it but we out. " Melo says and me and him walk to Zo's truck and he drives me home .

"I love you babe ." I say and kiss him .

"Call me when you get home okay. " I say and get out of the truck and walk inside and I see my mom and dad looking at the mail.

"Cam your mails on the counter ." My mom tells me and I grab it and sit on the couch and go throw it and see nothing but college names .

"Texas A&M , Hell No !" I scream and I see my mom and dad turn back and look at me .

"What ?" My dad laughs and i show them the Texas A&M envelope and my dad starts laughing and I continue to go threw my mail .

As I get to my last 3 college envelopes I see Michingan state , North Carolina , and ucla .

"Dad do I have to pick my colleges now ?" I ask him .

"No not now baby girl just keep looking throw and keep a thought in your head ." He tells me and I run upstairs and start to think and slowly drift to sleep .

||Do y'all like this chapter? Comment and let me know

-Zo3 ||