2.4

May ;
Last day of school ;
Cameron Amaya
I wake up and realize today's the last day of school , but also the beginning of summer basketball and I can't wait , honestly , me and don have been super close lately , he's just so fun to be around . Jay and I are back on good terms , but when melo found out that me and jay have been spending so much time together he totally flipped out on me and didn't talk to me for like 3 days , me and the girls are like best friends , but did I mention Quan and demiyah started dating shortly after prom , don was not happy at all and damn near faught Quan , but melo had to break it up with his bitch ass , Jasmine still hates me because I'm that bitch and will always be that bitch , so she can just get in line with the rest of the females who hate me for dating melo , like real shit she can suck my dick .

As I get out the shower I put my hair up and get dressed.

(Cameron's outfit )

(Cameron's outfit )

As I got done getting dress I walk downstairs grab the keys to the benz and head to school .
Jasmine
(A/n:Bet Y'all didn't think she was finna have a pov huh ? 💀)
I wake up to my best friend telling me it's my last day of school , I'm happy as fuck , but today Cameron is catching her round , that bitch really think , she can come to chino hills and take melo away from me , and jay , like no you dumb little whore , that's why I had sex with melo a couple of weeks ago , which is pretty funny because the whole time we were fucking it was like Cameron who ? Melo knows he still wants me , the way he put it down shows me he does , and the way he moaned at every little thing I did showed that he needs to be with me and not that bitch .

As I get to school i see melo and smile .

"Hi babe ." I smirk and touch his shoulder and walk to my table and I see him staring at me , he for sure wants me .

Cameron Amaya

As I get to school i walk in and run to the girls and hug them .

"Bitch you fighting bitches today?" Jay asks me and I laugh .

"Nah ." I say and start laughing and walk to the guys .

"Hey you hoes ." I smile and sit on melo's lap and I see Jasmine starring so I grab melo and kiss him and wink at her .

As we all walk to first period , we were freestyling .

"Excuse me my name Cameron , so throw them bands boy , my nigga is a baller , so you know he got them hands boy ." I rap picking up melo's hands and we all laugh and don starts to rap.

As 2nd period in I walk into class with Jay and we start playing around and as we were joking around I see Jasmine's friends look back at me a d start laughing.

"Excuse me what's the problem ?" I ask them .

"The problem is you think your the shit when your not ." Jasmine says getting up , thinking the shit scaring me , me being 5'5 don't mean shit , these hands can still do some damage .

"I don't think I'm the shit , i know I'm the shit baby girl , check my Instagram you'll know baby girl ." I wink at her and start to walk away .

"Honey your really not cause even your nigga said it. " she says .

"When he say that bullshit ?" I say .

"When we were fucking you silly goose ." She says and I look at her .

"Oh my goodness , let me guess melo didn't tell you we fucked ." She says and I just stay quiet , cause melo told me he was a virgin .

"Looks like you really aint the shit then huh."she smiles and I slap her in her face and jay runs and picks me up and takes me outside .

"I'm still that bitch hoe ." I smile as he takes me outside .

As 2nd period ends I run to find melo .

"Hey baby ." He says.

"Did you cheat on me with that bitch ?" I say .

"What the fuck you talking about man don't start with this bull shit no I didn't cheat on you with her fuck I look like Cameron . " He says.

"Well why the fuck is she telling me that you cheated melo ?" I ask him .

"Man I don't know ." He says .

"You a bitch , you not finna sit here and lie to me. " I say and start to walk away until I get pinned to the wall .

"Who the fuck you talking to like that? If I told you I ain't cheat on you with her that should've been the end of that conversation , you acting real crazy , fix yo got damn attitude cause you already know what's up ." He says in my face and I'm not finna lie , that's the first time melo actually put me in my place like that .

"Let me see your phone ." I say and he hands it to me and I go through all his stuff and I don't find nothing at all .

"I'm sorry babe. " I tell him and he kisses me .

"Its alright now get to class ." He smiles and I walk to class .

Melo ball
As Cameron walks away , i see Jasmine walk in and I start to smirk , alright yeah I lied to cameron , but I don't wanna lose her I'm in love with her , but I need sex and she still a virgin and said she'll be one for a while , so I looked at someone who would give it up .

"Is this seat taken?"Jasmine asks and I shake my head no and she sits down .

"So when are you gonna come over again daddy ?" She asks me .

"I don't know and why you tell Cameron all that stuff ?" I ask her .

"Cause she thinks she's all that melo ." She says .

"Man no she don't. " I say and I stop talking to her .

"Are you mad at me ? Daddy I'm sorry I'll make it up to you. " she smiles and I look at her and smirk .

As school came to an end I drop cam at home and head over to Jasmine's house to get some head cause Cameron be making me mad horny knowing she not goin give it up , but as I drive to Jasmine's house I start to think on some deep thoughts type stuff , Cameron will forever be my shawty and I know if she find out she'll be hurt , that's why I'm trynna be as slick as possible , i can't hurt the one I love .

||What Y'all got to say about melo stupid ass ? Comment and let me know .

3 votes .

-Zoe ||