Kidnapping Project!!

"Woah woah look who we got here! Our old friend finally came to say a hi!" Said a dark Asian guy gesturing towards the coming figure.

"I need money" the figure's voice echoed as he said and everyone in the room stopped their activity. His face was not clearly seen because of two reasons. First a fine black hoody covered his face and second the room was pitch dark with an only bulb present above the table in front of the Asian guy.

"Well of course Zack I knew that you will definitely come back. Not for us but maybe for the mone-"

"It’s Zayn" his intense voice roared in objection as a slight reflection of light hits his face revealing his flawless face.

"Whatever you say big guy" he rested his hands down in defeating gesture and opened the desk drawer.

"Here's a big deal eagerly waiting for someone like you Zayn! You have to kidnap a billionaire's only son and keep him under your custody for a month" the Asian guy said making an eye contact with him where his hand was still searching something in the drawer.

"Oh-kay! So what price?" He asked in a quick manner.

"50 million" Asian guy said continued by a smirk creeping on his lips on seeing the reaction on Zayn's face.

"Fine, I will do it" Zayn said without a hesitation in his voice.

"I knew you will say that. Come sit, let's celebrate our reunion" the Asian guy said happily offering Zayn a chair in front of him.
"No thanks. I have my plans for tonight. Tell me what I have to do" Zayn's voice was sharp as he was in no mood of partying or celebrating anything with those group of street losers at least that's what they were for Zayn.

The only reason why Zayn shows up here is because they always have huge deals and once Zayn is done with his project, he is given his share and he won't have to work for at least a year. He gets paid high.

"Alright Zayn but here few things I want you to know about the guy you are going to kidnap, that guy is around your age I guess" he said to Zayn who was just waiting for him to finish up quickly so that he can start his project as soon as possible.

"OK....?" He asked but got no response except for disgusted glares.., he continued "he is a student from St. Lawrence high school. From our inside 'sources' we got to know that he is very down to earth person...., no one can say he is a billionaire's son..." He waited for Zayn to ask something but Zayn was just staring at him waiting for him to continue. "St. Lawrence high school is going to organize a sport festival in the coming next week, calling students all over Bradford. I want you to attend that fest"

"What? But why?" Zayn finally spoke up maintaining his chills.

"It won't be easy to kidnap a guy of your age, perhaps I have also been informed that he took special boxing classes and he plays football for his school. Pretty fit guy if you ask me." He looked at Zayn who was now quite lost in thoughts of his own. "It’s easy Zayn. Don't think too much., your entrance in that college is a piece of cake for me. All you have to do gain his trust, catch him off-guard and kidnap him simple"

"Okay I will do it" Zayn nodded.

"Great" he said slamming his desk with a photo turned upside down. "But you have to do one more thing Zayn." He stared at Zayn hoping for him to answer but Zayn just gave him expression 'split it out already'.

"Once he is kidnapped police will be searching him everywhere. So, keeping that lad here will raise the risk of our snatch. So, you have to keep that lad with you- At your house"

"I live with my friends" Zayn sounding offended in his intense voice.

"I know, but I also know they will help you. Isn't louis living with you as well? Just tell him to tag along with you and we can spend time for the old day sake"