Boxing round - 2

Later at 2am finally the boys went their own way. Zayn reached his home and knocked the door.

"Zaynnnnnn!" Louis opened door quickly.

"Bastard!" Zayn growled at him and pushed himself in.

"Hey since when you started listening to me ha?" Louis protested and sat on the couch

"And since when I started dating Liam ha?" Zayn shot fired him back.

"Well!! Never mind!" Louis smirked evilly

"Swipe that awful smirk from your face!" Zayn said in a disgusted mood.

"Hey what happened ha? Wanted to stay with Liam a little longer?" Lou laughed but Zayn was getting mad every passing second. He wanted to hit Louis but somewhere he knew that Louis was right., he sure was a little mad cuz he wanted to stay with Liam a little longer.

"Harry?" Zayn asked

"He waited for you till 1am then said me to wait for you and went to bed" Louis smiled at him receiving a huge sign from Zayn.

"By the way Louis, Liam think you're cool! He listens to you every day blah blah!" Zayn said with disgusted face.

"You can say that with a better face you know! I really like that Liam guy you know. I approve him!" Louis said proudly and got hit by a cushion.

"I ain't dating him alright! Just because I am bisexual doesn't mean I will hit any guy on street okay I have my own type which Liam definitely does not fit in" Zayn said angrily and stormed in his room

"Mate?" Louis followed Zayn though it was a bad idea

"what?" Zayn asked standing in front of his room not allowing Louis to enter

"It was a joke lad. You okay?" Louis asked with concern and Zayn realized that he over reacted for some reason.

"It's okay!" Zayn looked down to his feet.

"Well I didn't say sorry" Louis said and Zayn slammed his door right on his face. Louis messed up but it's Louis nothing less can be expected.

Next morning Harry knocked Zayn door, at the second knock the door got pushed inside. 'It isn't locked?' Harry thought and went in. He saw Zayn sitting on his big bed, head covered in his knees.

Harry sat next to Zayn and placed a hand on his shoulder "what happened Zayn?" He asked humbly

"Nothing Harry its just.... I don't know. Something is bothering me." Zayn said while his head still in his knees.

"Don't want to kidnap him?" Harry asked a direct question, Zayn turned to him "nah, just me" he hugged Harry and got up "I am getting late" and went to take a bath.

When Zayn came out Harry was not in his room. He wore a red shirt for a change and a pair of blue jeans. He went out to see Niall and Louis in the hall watching TV.

"Morning Zaynie" Niall beamed at him. Niall's smile was similar to Liam's and Zayn couldn't take his eyes off from Niall, smiling like an idiot.

"Zayn?" Niall asked to his friend who was staring and smiling at him for no reason.

"Your smile.... it's beautiful, Niall" Zayn blushed and went to the kitchen leaving him speechless.

Harry who was already in the kitchen handed him a sandwich and pushed him out of his kitchen. Well Harry never liked someone entering his kitchen.

Smilingly Zayn left the house without saying a word to anyone.

Niall with a blank face turned to Louis sitting next to him "Lou am I the only o-"