Touch of Past

"Zayn??" Harry's voice slowly disturbed Liam's sleep. As he was not i am mood to get up he turned around to shift his side facing the lamp desk.

"Zayn???" Harry called out again.

"Shhhhh" Zayn hissed in his sleep and wrapped his hand around Liam.

Liam who was half asleep seconds ago had he eyes shot opened when Zayn pulled his back to his chest. Zayn's head shifted from his pillow to Liam's shoulder. He slowly tried to push Zayn to see his face and there he saw that cute calm sleepy face of Zayn. He was looking adorable.

"Zayn??" Harry knocked the door again

"Aaahhhh let me sleep" Zayn mumbled in that crush half sleep voice and turned away, leaving Liam speechless on the spot.

Liam quickly got up and opened the door.

"Morning Harry!" Liam said

Harry ignored him and went into the hall where Liam followed him.

"Harry I know you are mad at me but I am really sorry. I didn't mean it. You don't know what I was going thro-"

"Well I know exactly how you feel okay. I've been right in your shoe but I never judged anyone for god sake" Harry shouted.

"Calm down Harold. Dark side is just not made for you" Louis said as he came from the Harry's room probably when he heard Liam's voice. He came to Harry and gently rubbed his back "calm down" Louis said softly.

Harry was not saying anything but was staring Liam as if he will cut him open. "Here drink some water" Louis said as he pushed Harry close to the nearby dining table and offered a glass of water.

"You haven't taken a bath since you are here right? Why don't you just go and have one. use Zaynie's washroom., he won't mind...... Do you want me to help you in your clothes?" Louis said while gently rubbing his boyfriend's back

"No i am fine. I will borrow something from Zayn's closet!" Liam said and went back to Zayn's room.

He slowly opened his closet making sure the noise doesn't disturb Zayn's sleep. He saw a white shirt which was very similar to one he lost. "Is this my shirt?" He pulled it out and examined it.

"Okay!!" He threw the t-shirt on the chair, took out pair of blue jeans as well and went into the bathroom.

----------------------------
"You overreacted!" Louis said seriously to his boyfriend who was sitting next to him.

"Oh yeah? How come you are so fine with him calling Zayn a-" Harry stopped as he doesn't want to repeat it.

"He felt betrayed Harry! Try to understand" Louis said calmly

"Well Lou I was kidnapped as well but I tried understanding you. I didn't judge you or gave you names" Harry said with little disappointments in his eyes

"But we were not friends before I kidnapped you... We got closer within that hostage stand but in case of Liam, they both we close and suddenly Liam found out that his best friend kidnapped him for money! That's not a small thing to deal with... besides that to be fucking honest i am surprised that Liam is still trying to understand Zayn's motive behind his betrayal and you've to agree with me that Liam has a heart of gold. Just look the way he is blending with me, Zayn, Niall and trying to make things with you as well" Louis said.

For a big minute Harry was quite then spoke up "on the scale of 0-10 how rude was I?"

"You probably broke the scale" Louis said with a gentle nod.

"What I would have done without you Lou!" Harry said and wrapped Louis in an embrace.

"I ask the same question like 25times a day. You are hopeless" Louis whispered in Harry's ear receiving a quick laugh from Harry.