Fight?

"Guys let's celebrate!" Harry suggested.

"Yeah I will bring the champagne I bought last week" Louis said as he got up and went into the kitchen

Zayn and Harry were sitting on one sofa and Liam and Niall on another. Louis bought 2 bottles of Champagne with five wine glasses.

Liam took just one glass that too only when Louis forced him to. Niall on the other hand took 6 glasses, even Harry and Louis were pretty drunk but above all Zayn drank the most.

Liam keenly watched Zayn taking glass after glass, he finally spoke up "you already had enough Zaynie stop it"

Zayn glared at Liam with anger "you are no one to say me that"

Harry who was not too drunk felt the seriousness in the room "Zaynie even I think you should stop!" He said

"But I don't feel like stopping, Harold!" Smiling softly at Harry as he if was head over heels for him.

Liam angrily dazed at Harry and turned to Louis who noticed Liam's jealousy.

"I am done for it" Liam said and got up.

"Alright everyone packs up! Since the royal majesty said he is done we need to stop right here" Zayn said sarcastically as he got up as well.

"What the hell is your problem Zayn?" Liam called out loudly.

"You!" Zayn growled and grabbed Liam's collar in anger.

Rest of the boys got up at once and Harry moved forward to control Zayn or at least try to get him back to his sense.

"Zaynie calm down!" Harry said while gently rubbing his back

Liam answered him instead "Back off Harry its between me and Zayn!"

Zayn shot his eyes from Harry to Liam, his dizzy sheepish eyes were struggling to stare Liam "watch your mouth while talking to my friend Mr. Billionaire" he said tugging his collar tight.

"O yeah? Guess what he is my friend as well so let me decide how to talk to my friends" Liam said coming closer to his face in anger, Liam wasn't planning on holding back his anger on him anyway.

"Both of you just stop!" Louis snapped in between and made Zayn leave Liam's collar

"What the fuck is your problem with me Zayn? Wasn't betraying enough that you want me to go through more?" Liam braked at Zayn while making an attempt to push Niall who was forcing him to move back.

"Yeah that's not enough! You deserve more, much more than this" Zayn fired back where Harry and Louis pushed Zayn to move far from Liam.

"One more word and I am going to hit you both" Louis warned

"What? You gonna make it worst" Harry said in an annoyed tone while still making an attempt to push furious Zayn back

"You got better idea styles?" Louis asked an annoyed tone as well.

"Lock them in a room! They will sort it out themselves" Niall suggested.

"Shut up!" Harry and Louis said in unison.

"Okay!" Niall nodded and left Liam who was a little calm now and sat on the sofa with his wine glass completely ignoring the chorus behind him.

Liam went straight for Zayn but Louis tackled, pushing him in Zayn's opposite direction.

"What I did to deserve this?" Liam asked angrily

"You made my life miserable and here you are acting all innocent?" Zayn asked furiously starring Liam