Warzone

"Why did we stopped Simon?" Liam asked confusedly looking out of his car window, observing the quite highway.

"Engine problem, I guess" Simon replies, as he walked out and opened the engine deck.

Liam rested his back on seat and started thinking of various plans..., plans to hurt himself and get rid of his broken heart and yeah definitely to make sure Zayn is on video call. He thoughts were buzzing, his head desperately trying to end this torture from his heart, he was breaking, so much that he nearly lost the hope life.

His thoughts were interfered by a Loud scream of his driver, he quickly got off his car and saw about 15 men standing with hockey sticks, he eyes flattered on a laying numb body of his driver.

Liam widened his eyes and angrily glares boys with fuming rage, messing with a lad who just had a broke up isn't close to a good idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zayn, where are you going?" Louis asked as he stops Zayn's way towards the door

"To the highway" Zayn yanks Louis' hand and without giving further inquiries he walks out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn drives as fast as he can, not giving a fuck about something called traffic rules and reached the highway.

The highway was dead quite with a broken car right in the middle, his heart started racing to get out of his chest as he got off his car and started walking towards the broken junk. The car was completely smashed, countless bumps, broken windows... The car was almost smashed like a tin can.

Zayn scanned the car furiously, finding no trace of Liam, he took a deep breath of relief but that soon shattered when he eyed Liam's phone on the back seat.

Shit this is li-Liam's car... then where is he?

His now teary eyes settled on the road as he helplessly searches for any traces, his heart literally stops when he finds a pool a blood in front the flashing light coming from the broken car.

"Liam... please be safe" Zayn mumbled, nervously biting his bottom lip

He turns around on seeing nowhere near. He starts running forward, having no legit idea where he was going, it was just his heart leading the path.

Just a mile away from his previous place, he spots a guy hitting the other boys with hockey stick, he eyes carefully scanning the perfect shadow of his wide toned shoulders as we walk closer.

"Liam" he mumbles, thanking God with his dear life that Liam was standing right there hitting the boys. (He was dope strong okay).

Liam hits the last guy and wipes the blood coming out from the corner of his forehead, he turns around to meet a very familiar pair of brown eyes he was deadly fond of.

"Zayn?"

Hearing his name from Liam broke all the bounds holding him, he runs to him and without saying a word he jumps into his arms.

"Fuck Liam I was so scared" Zayn mutters, clutching more of Liam's t-shirt

Liam didn't hug back, he just stood there, motionless "Were you the one who sent them?"

"Huh?" Zayn quickly breaks the hug and stares him in disbelief

"Want to kidnap me again? Like trying a different way this time?" Liam asks rudely, his words coming harsh out of his emotionless face.

"Don't say that li-" Zayn stops when his phone starts ringing, he took out of his phone to see Niall.

Zayn thought of cutting the call but the other boys must be worried about Liam so he picks up.