Wish 4

Zayn helplessly watched Liam getting close to his death, the way punches never stop hitting Liam dragged Zayn to a limit to explode, he was screaming, crying, begging Liam to at least fight back but Liam just watched him with a straight face.

Just after A strong punch right on jaw Liam knew he won't last, his vision getting blur, knees getting weak, breathe aching, he knew he was close, close to give up and never wake up again.

Just the moment his ear hits a sound of gunshot and all he can see was Zayn running toward him, not even turning back to see who shot his handcuff, setting him free. The closer Zayn was heading towards him the weaker he felt, his legs feeling numb.

Liam got on his knees and before knocking the floor, two strong hand held him save and secure. He rolled his eyes to meet Zayn's hazel red eyes and can feel his chest going up and down as he held him with his dear life.

He turned Liam to face him and the next thing Zayn did was snog the shit out of him, he smacked his lips with his, ignoring all the blood getting in his mouth from Liam's, focusing more on sucking his bottom lip.

His kiss rough and sinful yet soft, not really enough to hurt him. He pulled out yelling "YOU PATHETIC STUBBORN BITCH I LOVE YOU" then again he smacked him in another kiss, but this time Liam responded and tugged his shirt tight, pulling him closer making the kiss intense, even Zayn wrapped his hand to cup Liam's neck and pulled him up, further increasing the heat.

Zayn broke the kiss, his forehead now resting on Liam's, he was breathing heavily "YOU WANT TO DIE? HUH? WAIT!!! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS BY FUCKING YOU LIKE NO TOMORROW!! YOU JUST WAIT AND WATCH BASTARD" Liam chuckled on hearing that, looking forward to it?

The whole arena was now filled with confusion, but that flew right out the window when police came barging out of nowhere.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WAITING FOR? KILL LIAM" Simon quickly snorted to the person who was fighting with Liam earlier. He quickly picked up the gun thrown his way and turned to Liam.

Just on hearing the sound of trigger near him Zayn rosed his graze at the shooter, his eyes furiously glaring the gun's owner like he is double daring him to shoot Liam, the pure site of hatred and anger was dead shot visible and that snapped the shit out the person, his trembling hands automatically dropped the gun and with a gulp he moved back, too scared to even run.

Zayn picked up the gun and helped him to get up by wrapping Liam's his around his neck. He effortlessly dragged him out of the chorus between the gangsters and police.

"Liam???" Zayn shakes the now unconscious lad in front of him.

"Is he dead?" The most irritable voice from back says.

Zayn angrily fist his hands knowing who is the owner of such fucking annoyed voice, of course has to be his former boss.

He turned around but widened his eyes seeing a gun aimed at Liam, with a finger on trigger.

"Drop your gun Zaynie or else I will shoot your rich pretty boyfriend" he snorts

Zayn gives him a death glare but eventually throws his gun.

"Good now hands on your head" he demanded.

Zayn gave him another death glare and did as told.

"Good now watch him die" on hearing an immediate gunshot after that, Zayn jumps on Liam to cover him. After few seconds of realization that no bullet teared in his body he turned around to see Naughty boy vigorously shaking his hand dripping blood.

"Hey Looser long time no see" Zayn blood rushed to relief on hearing this voice, finally his best friend came for rescue.

"Lu-Lou-Loui-s" naughty boy shuttered, taking long gulp before actually turning to face Louis. They both have a pretty bad past, to be honest only bad for him because Louis roasted and humiliated him in front of legit everyone and nearly dropped him to death, soooo pretty obvious he was scared to face Louis.