Sorry?

"Hazza?" Zayn whispered to check on his buddy whether he slept or not

"Hmmh?" Harry responded

"Do you think I am a cold hearted bea-"

"Shut the fuck up Zayn!" Harry interrupted him angrily "I am already on the urge of hurting Liam- don't make me do it for real"

Zayn faked a small smile and wrapped his hand around Harry. Zayn's head was resting on Harry's shoulder.

"It's not his fault though. I betrayed him" Zayn mumbled in a low voice.

"For god sake Zayn you have reasons. It was not like you wanted to betray him" Harry held Zayn's hand "please don't look down to yourself. you're everything to me. You know how much I love you. All that you've done for me-"

"Goodnight, Hazza" Zayn said breaking his from Harry's grip as he turned the other side.

------------------

"Good morning!!!" Niall said happily as he came out his room and saw Louis and Liam on the dining table with handcuffs on.

Harry came out of Zayn's room receiving greeting from Niall and went to his room which was opposite to Zayn's room.

Zayn came out shirtless and sat on the couch near to the TV. "Morning Zaynie!" Louis said happily. Zayn turned his head to face Louis and Liam "Morning Lou!" He faked a small smile.

"I don't feel like making anything today!" Harry frowned as he came out of his room in a different outfit.

"So can I make something for you guys?" Niall asked cheerfully.

"Nooo" they all except for Liam yelled in unison.

"Let's get something from outside!" Louis said "Zayn you are coming with me?"

"Yeah! I will wear something" he said tracing his eyes in the hall and realizing his hall is all clean, he frowned in annoyance and got to his room.

"Zayn let me check your wound!" Niall said as he went behind Zayn to his room.

Later Zayn came out with a fresh bandage "any special request? " he asked Harry with a smirk.

"Yes!" Harry said with a big smile "tacos"

"You are weird like real weird" Zayn said shaking his head and small laughs

Liam who was watching this turned to Louis who was sitting next to him "you really don't feel insecure about this?" He asked in a low enough voice for only Louis to hear it

Lou gave a weird look and tilted a little to see goofing Zarry (Zayn and Harry)

He smiled gently at Liam "no not at all" he said.

"If I were you I would've been highly possessive over Zayn... I mean about Harry.....being so close to Zayn" Liam said trying his best to sound casual

"Well after what Zayn did it's pretty obvious that they are close and honestly i owe Zayn a big one so it really doesn't bother me. Even at times i get cuddly with Zayn, so it's even I guess, beside that he worth every happiness of this world" Louis said looking in Zayn's direction

"What he did to you?" Liam asked curiously.

Before Louis can answer Zayn interrupted him "you coming Lou?"

"Yeah" he got up pulling Liam to his chair and tied him back

"I hate this chair!" Liam frowned

"Anything you want to have for breakfast? " Louis asked while putting a lock