I Give Up

"So Leeyum how about a pillow fight?" Louis suggested in order to kill the boredom.

"Well sounds like a plan to me!" Liam said excitedly as he slowly grabbed the cushion.

But before Liam can act, Louis was already beating him continuously with a soft pillow.

"He-y" Liam tried to talk but Louis was surely not allowing him to back up and attack.

Louis' attacks stopped, followed by voices of pillow hitting, Liam slowly yet consciously turned and saw Zayn hitting Louis. Well Liam finally got a chance but instead of taking his revenge on Louis he started hitting Zayn.

"I thought we are a team mate!" Zayn growled trying to defend himself from the pillows.

"Thanks for backing me up but you just hammered your own feet!" Louis said loudly before jumping on Liam, making him fall on the ground.

When both Louis and Liam were on ground Zayn started hitting them with full force due to which feathers spilled out of his pillow falling all over the hall

"Fuck!" Louis whined as he quickly got up and tackled Zayn with his pillow

By now feathers were flying everywhere and with the spinning fan it was not going to stop soon.

When Liam and Zayn were hitting each other Louis got a perfect chance to sneak out. Liam's pillow was out of feather that's when Liam caught Zayn's pillow with his strong muscular hands, stopping him to tackle more.

"I lost!" Liam said taking long breathes, his chest going up and down from all the fighting

"Ye-sss-s!!" Zayn stammered as he was out of breath staring deeply in Liam's soft brown eyes 'damn those puppy eyes'

Only the voice of their long breathes was audible along with the swinging fan. They both were standing inches apart, holding the same pillow which was the only barrel between them. Zayn pulled pillow from Liam's grip and threw it on the floor. The feathers flying around them was the perfect icing on the situation.

Zayn felt like the earth isn't spinning anymore and the time stopped just for them. Both were staring in each other's eyes with flying feathers everywhere. Zayn lazily blinked his eyes moving closer to Liam. Well Liam didn't hold back his emotion on the situation, his heart was pounding, louder enough that he was sure Zayn can hear it by now, but he kept his feet dig on floor, he wasn't moving back. It was more like Liam was dying to see how close Zayn wants to get to him, stepping back was stupidity in his case.

"Lee-yum" Zayn whispered seductively sending shivers under Liam's spine.

"Hmm?" Liam asked still taking loud breathes.

Zayn was real close to him now, there stomach was touching leaving no air to pass, Zayn lips stopped at Liam's right ear as he mumbled "Feathers look good on you!"

Before Liam could realize Zayn's hand was touching his neck and slowly sliding inside his left shoulder, tracing his bare skin under the green t-shirt.

Zayn moved back with a couple of feathers in hand which he surely plucked from Liam's shoulder and showed him with a generous smile.

"You are a mess!" Zayn said with a laugh as he moved his head right and left to examine the hall.

"You made me a mess!" Liam mumbled softly with a gulp.

"You said something?" Zayn asked as he turned back to Liam

"Nothing!" Liam faked a smile.

"Okay I will bring a vacuum cleaner. Better clean this stuff before Harry is home!" Zayn said with wide eyes making a big huff sound