Awkward

Just as Zayn came out his room he heard some sound of door knob clicking. He looks straight at the main door which slightly opened revealing a tall figure. Harry slid in and his face was like something so bad happened that he couldn't even react.

"Zayn?" Harry asked in his dazed voice stepping closer and with every step water smashing under his feet.

"Welcome home Harry!" Zayn smiled and gulped. He could feel Liam's saliva slipping through his throat living his motionless in the moment. 'Shit Zayn you are so fucked up'

"Louis!!!" Harry cried out loudly mostly in anger.

"Welcome home honey!" Louis said as he came out of Harry's room wearing a robe.

"What the hell happened here?" He asked angrily.

"Liam's fault!" Louis said pointing at Liam who just came out of Zayn's room on hearing Harry's roar.

Liam widened his eyes as Harry was about to start his huge rant at him.

"Li-" before Harry can ask Liam any question, Zayn stood in front of Liam blocking him from Harry "my fault!" Zayn admitted

"Are you saving him?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow

"Nah completely mu fault! Don't bring li-am in it!" Zayn said not making an eye contact with Harry.

"Whoever did this, we better start sweeping it okay!" Harry said and went into his room where Louis followed.

Just as Louis shut the door, Harry turned at him with furious eyes "you did that rampage, isn't it?" He asked

"Yeah!!" Louis replied with a shy smile like he did something very appreciable.

On seeing Louis' cute face Harry can't even make himself to shout at him, his anger drained the moment.

"But babe it was all worth!" Louis claimed with a smirk. God this guy knows how to kill with a smirk.

"Dig something?" Harry asked with a straight sharp voice.

"Well I am Louis Tomlinson remember? Once I set my eyes on something, it is destined to happen!" Louis stated proudly receiving gentle laugh from Harry.

"Al 'right! Mr. Tomlinson tell me what you did today?" Harry asked folding his hands.

"Can we wait for Niall?" Louis asked, Harry nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------

"Time for dinner!" Harry called out and the boys got off from the sofa and went to the dining table to eat 'together'.

Unlike the all-time commotion the table was quite, filled with awkward tensions between Zayn and Liam which everyone can tell. They were avoiding eye contacts, every time Zayn's hand touched Liam's while passing a dish, Liam use to shiver a little causing everyone to look in his direction with weird expression.

Not only that, Liam was looking extremely red like he had some 103° fever, avoiding his eye contact with everyone else as well, as if he did something he shouldn't have and is totally embarrassed. He was totally flushed and Louis was watching Liam with a big devil smirk on his face.

"Liam Zayn will you do the dishes?" Harry asked as he finished eating.

"No!" Both of them said in unison and widened their eyes on hearing each other.

"No?" Harry asked again his voice willing to get some help.

"Yeah!" Again they replied in unison.

"Woah guys you have a good chemistry!" Niall commented with a wink at Zayn followed by naughty giggles.

Before Zayn can say anything Harry spoke "thanks guys!! Niall how about showing the new golf kit you were talking about?"