Third Wish

"From where did you get this?" Zayn asked, examining the champagne Liam handed him.

"Louis told me it's up there, first I thought he is an idiot for telling that but now I know why exactly he did!" Liam replied with a smirk

"Yea? Since when you started drinking?" Zayn raised his brow

"Since today!" Liam cheered

"Okay!" Zayn grunted as he poured the glasses.

One after another, the boys drank the whole bottle, nothing new for Zayn, he was still sober but Liam... Liam was highly dazed like he never has been, his mind only chanting Zayn Zayn Zayn! Blur vision focusing only on Zayn, brain completely clouded like he got no restrictions on anything.

"Liam you okay?" Zayn shook him

"Hmm?" He giggled

"God you are high! Let's get you to bed!" Zayn got up and offered him a hand which Liam took, not to get up but to pull him down to his knees.

"What?" ZAYN asked as he chuckled

"I don't want to go Zayn!" Liam said sadly, his moist eyes, almost piercing Zayn's heart.

"I don't want you to leave anyway Liam!" Zayn replied staring deep in his chocolate brown eyes, allowing himself to drown in it.

"Then stop me baby!" Liam cupped Zayn's face and rested his forehead on his.

"I can't!" Zayn hummed, holding back every muscle not to cry.

"Why can't you?" Liam pouted childishly

"Love or family babe? I can't be selfish. You tell me should I give up on them for you?" Zayn asked bring his hand on his chin to raise his head so that he can see him in eyes

"Make me your family then!" Liam pouted

At this moment Zayn forgot how to breathe! He is complete froze, Liam's words echoing in his head on repeat.

"Zayn!!!!" Liam shook Zayn.

"Hm! Let's take you bed babe!" Zayn wiped the gentle tear forming in his eyes.

He guided his way to Louis' room. "Holy shit Zayn! This place is paradise!" Liam walked in, pushing Zayn, who was quite surprised on Liam using curse words.

"Good night babe!" Zayn turned off the light and when about to leave, Liam grabbed his wrist, his grip firm yet not strong to hurt.

"Fuck me Zayn!" Liam ordered.

"Hmm?" Zayn trailed off like he is oblivious to what he has been asked.

"My third wish Zayn! Fuck me!" Liam ordered and forcefully pulled Zayn towards him, their chest touching and face inches apart.

Zayn was scared, more like surprised on sudden desire rosing in Liam's actions.

"Good night babe!" Zayn hummed and tried pulling back, but in vain! Liam grip was way strong for him.

"I told you to fuck me! You ain't gonna fulfil my wish?!" He asked seductively, roaming his other hand around him to spoon even closer.

"LI listen you are drun-"

Liam didn't wait for his answer like why should he? If Zayn wasn't going to give what he wants, he knew how force it out of him.

He forcedly kissed Zayn, moving backward pulling Zayn with him, till he back was on the wall. His hand still resting on his waist and other holding his wrist, afraid to let go!

"Li-em!" Zayn tried to mumbled in his kiss, while trying to pull back.

Liam smiled in his kiss, smirking at his escape attempt, but pulled him even closer, refusing to let go until he was so hard that fucking him would be the only option left.