Li-yum XD

Zayn walked into his room, with weird hint of excitement, he was looking forward to what Liam has to say. To Zayn's surprise Liam was already in bed, taking off his shirt.

Zayn widened his eyes, and turned away before Liam can catch him stare. "Please close the lights zee!" Liam chattered flipping the duvet.

"Okay!" Zayn mumbled, before turning off the lights and walking to his bedside. Without saying a word Zayn slipped on the bed.

It was silent for a while until Liam spoke "take your shirt off Zaynie" he ordered

"What?" Zayn asked, not because he haven't heard him but to confirm he isn't hearing things.

"Take your shirt off Zaynie!" He repeated.

"Why?" Zayn asked

"Because you told me you have a habit of sleeping naked and I don't want you to change it for me" Liam claimed

"Emm okay! But you will be fine?" Zayn asked pulling out his shirt

"More than fine actually princely!" Liam whispered seductively.

Zayn couldn't help smiling on that. No matter how hard he tries he couldn't stop the happiness flowing in him, specially not when Liam is acting cheesy with him.

"I wish someone could spoon me!" Liam muttered with a huff sound, looking at the ceiling

"I wish someone can stop being so flirty!" Zayn replied, his eyes at the ceiling as well.

"I wish someone can just stop talking and cuddle me!" Liam said

"I wish someone here had no dirty thoughts" Zayn muttered

Liam turned his face to Zayn "I wish someone just stop being annoying and snog the shit out of me"

Zayn widened his eyes and turned to meet his eyes with Liam's. He cute chocolate brown eyes staring him, blinking sheepishly, looking at him like asking for an entrance to sneak in his heart. He can feel his pulse race going higher, same as how he felt every time Liam was inches close to him, Zayn got mesmerized, forgetting where he was, forgetting he has to control his feeling for Liam, has to hide it from him. All thoughts were long gone by now. All he could see was Liam, his beautiful eyes, adorable face and his damn pulpy lips "I guess that can be helped!"

Zayn placed his index finger under Liam's chin to slightly held it up, possibly for a perfect angle. He leaned forward, not stopping until his lips met Liam's.

It was the moment where fireworks exploded in Liam's stomach, his heart carving to come of his chest, his brain swimming in pure lust, refusing to stop anytime soon.

Liam quickly responded the kiss by pushing his lips tight against Zayn's, reaching his hand on Zayn's neck to have a tight grip, scared to let him go. The kiss soon turned to a messing make out session and Liam was surely fine with it, allowing Zayn to go as rough and wild as he wants to.

Zayn broke the kiss, breathing heavily. Resting his forehead on Liam's. His lips not that far from Liam's, as he can feel Liam's hot and thick breath brushing his lips. If it wasn't the fact, he was out of breath Zayn could have stayed like this for eternity.

"I got carried away!" Zayn hissed

"I definitely don't mind" Liam said taking long breathes

"I think we should sleep before I- never mind good night" Zayn said before turning his back at Liam.

"Before what Zayn?" Liam teased with a big smirk on his face.

"Good night Liam!" Zayn said, blush creeping on his flawless face