Pain

"Shit is getting real!!" Niall declared as he stared at Zayn's door.

"Do you think Zayn will have a sex with him?" Harry asked, sounding more like he wanted to have a bet on it this matter.

Damn these boys are always ready to have a bet on the actions of their best mate.

"He won't!" Louis snapped.

"Louis is always on the winning side so... he won't!" Niall said firmly

"I think he will though! Firstly, he is drunk, second he is sexually frustrated all thanks to you Lou! And third he is mad at Liam for some stupid unknown reason!" Harry sighed

"100 bucks?" Louis asked

"You're on it!" Harry smirked confidently.

Zayn locked his door and settled his dizzy eyes on Liam, everything was blur and irrelevant around his eyes except for him. He walked unsteady steps towards Liam who was dead scared yet concerned by the way Zayn looked.

"Zayn?" Liam called out gently, as he saw Zayn coming in his direction

Zayn didn't respond, he kept walking with his lost red eyes filled with lust! He was way too drunk, honestly Zayn didn't want to snap of it, or maybe he was sore by now but still pretended to be drunk so that he can get over the topic if ever discussed. It was definitely it, no way after a fight with Louis he was drunk.

Liam stepped back with every step of Zayn coming close to him until his back touched the wall behind. 'shit' Liam mentally cursed and by the time he turns and can look back to Zayn, Zayn was already close, leaving no place for Liam to sneak out.

Zayn placed his hand on the wall blocking Liam's any possible way to move, with his other hand going for Liam's collar. Liam hissed slowly at the touch of Zayn's cold fingers on his neck.

"Why do you hate me so much Liam?" As His crispy voice hit Liam's ear, he gulped as his throat dried the very instant, the distance maze Liam, blocking his senses for few seconds before he takes Zayn's question.

"Who told you that?" Liam said softly, totally adjusting himself in the pace.

"I just know you do!" Zayn said, rubbing his thumb at the end of Liam's jawline under his ear.

"I hurted you, didn't I?" Liam softened his eyes on him, his heart beating fast, begging for him say a 'no' so that his uneasy beats can ease but his chest hardened the second when Zayn nodded in agreement, his eyes anywhere but not on him.

Liam opened his mouth to apologize but before he could say same something Zayn's eyes were on him again, it was not lust or pain this time in his eyes, it was pure anger, Liam can say that.

"Payback time!" Zayn hissed before leaning in further, his hand tangled Liam's hair roughly as he went straight for his neck, biting his teeth deep in Liam's exposed skin.
-------

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh" Liam's growl caught the three boys in surprise.

"Was that Liam?" Niall asked with wide eyes.

"Apparently yes!" Louis said

Harry smirked, knowing probably he is winning.

"Should I peak in?" Niall asked

"Wrong thing to do mate!" Louis scolded.

Niall gave him the 'really? You saying this' look.

"Alright but neither of us saw you doing that" Louis continued.

Niall quickly got up from his place and went to Zayn's door, he bent down to have a look from the keyhole.

"Fuck!" Niall yelled