Date

"Last night you were such a bitch!" Liam grunted

"Hmm?" Zayn hummed with a smirk like he hasn't heard it.

"Why were you ignoring me?" Liam asked blocking Zayn's way in the hall

"I was not! Now move!" Zayn said trying to go but Liam blocked his way again

"You were! And why were you sinking yourself in Harry?"

"What? I did nothing like that!" Zayn said a naughty laugh.

"Yeah? Don't lie to me Zayn I know you did that on purpose!"

"What purpose?" Zayn asked with a smirk

"To make me jealous!" Liam replied angrily

"You were jealous?" Zayn asked innocently

"Yes!" He said quickly, regretting the minute "no! I was not!" He said with a blush appearing on his face.

"Hahaha don't try to lie me Li! You suck!" Zayn said trying to pass Liam but he blocked him again.

"Second wish!" Liam said

"Second wish?" Zayn repeated

"Yeah! My second wish!"

"So you decided it?"

"Ahaan" Liam nodded

"So what is it?" He asked moving back and resting his head of the nearby wall.

"Date Zayn! Take me on a date! How? Why? When? Where? I don't know. Take me on a date before I am gone"

The word 'gone' pulled Zayn's smirk in the darkest pit.

"So you up?" Liam asked dragging Zayn back.

"Why??? you dying to go on a date with me?" Zayn asked with a smirk

"I told you not to ask why? But you deserve an answer!" Liam came close to Zayn, placing both his hands on either side of Zayn, pinning him in the wall.

Zayn kept quiet, taking small breath as his heart started picking up speed as Liam leaned closer and closer

"Because I want to!" Liam hummed, his breathe brushing Zayn's lips.

"Why?" Zayn mumbled

"I told you not to ask that!" Liam pouted, replacing the hot smirk he was having minutes ago.

"I have to know!" Zayn bubbled

Liam's face again turned into a dark side, the side Zayn feared but the same side turned him on. "Because-" Liam stopped

"Because?" Zayn repeated

"I-"

"I?"

"I-" Liam gulped

"You?" Zayn breathed

"This can explain better!"

The next thing Zayn knew was Liam kissing him. His warm soft lips on his, he melted in the kiss quickly. His hand moving around Liam's waist, pulling him closer making it more intimate.

It didn't last for long as a cough from behind made the boys pop in shock.

"Sorry to disturb but Liam you know where my Jason Jersey is?" Louis asked with his annoying smirk.

Zayn was flushed, he turned around, regretting that they were in hall and all of that it was Louis to catch them.

"I-I will show you!" Liam shuttered and went in Harry's room where Louis followed.