I can't Do This

Days of the fest went on. Apparently to Zayn this was the fastest week of his life. Time traveled with a speed of light with Liam around. Liam won the whole quiz competition and Zayn won the artist competition. They both lost the running competition cuz they were busy talking to each other during the race. Now the festival was going to end in more two days.

"We will be friends even after the fest ends right?" Liam asked looking down at his knees.

"I doubt that" Zayn said with a serious face and continued with a laugh later. "It will be up to you Liam"

"What does that mean?" Liam turned to Zayn and asked confusedly.

They were sitting in the empty football ground- just the two of them. The time was across 5pm when the clouds were pretty Grey.

A loud thunder roar caught the boys' attention and it started raining. "Shit!" Zayn cried as he got up and ran towards the tree to take shelter when he turned and saw Liam sitting on the ground.

"Liam, what you doing man? come here!" Zayn screamed. Liam got off the ground and walked slowly towards the tree and the time he reached Zayn, he was soaked in pouring rain.

He came in and stood beside Zayn who was running his hands through his wet hair. Liam rested his back on the tree staring at the rain. It was one heavy rain for sure, nothing was visible except for some white fog for due to rain.

"I hate rain" Zayn broke the silence.

"Why so?" Liam asked still his back resting on the tree

"It's gloomy, Leeyum. It makes me sad. Nothing is good about rain. Road gets muddy, people fall sick, and some people cry in rain without people noticing them" Zayn said like it's something he went through and Liam could say that.

"I've quite a different view. Rain makes me happy. The way it touches dry land, the way leaves dance in rain, beside that this weather is romantic" Liam smiled with soft eyes admiring rain.

Liam stood up properly and walked out the shade "hey??? What you doing mate?" Zayn called but Liam just kept walking. After a few steps Liam turned round to face Zayn.

"Join me Zayn!" Liam cried.

"Forget it!" Zany said shaking his head in a no

Liam took a football in his hand and gestured Zayn to join. The feeling of being in rain disgusted him but he joined Liam anyway.

They played football and after a long session Zayn sat on the ground next to a puddle as he was drop tired. "Get up! let's play more" Liam said and gave Zayn a hand. Zayn took his hand and pulled him into the puddle beside him.

"Fuck you, Zayn" Liam cried and smashed some watering mud from the puddle he was into. They kept smashing each other with that dirty puddle like there is no tomorrow.

It was still raining hard. Zayn stood up and pulled Liam. "That was fun" Liam said happily and brushed his hand over his hair. Zayn wasn't noticing Liam that much until now. The hard rain cleaned his dirty clothes and by now Liam was completely head to toe soaked in water, his white t-shirt which was now transparently sucked to his chest revealing his perfectly shaped abs. Zany felt the sudden thirst in his every vein. Rain drops were smashing Liam's beautifully structured jawline, droplets tracing Liam's face, making their way from his neck down into his shirt.

"I don't remember the last time I had this much fun" Liam said happily to Zayn who was staring Liam with eyes full of lust ('sexual desire' just In case if you don't know what it mean)

"Yeah me too" Zayn said slowly trying his best to stay in his normal sense.

"Thanks for being my friend Zayn! I don't know whether you know this or not but you are the only friend I got. Rest of the people I knew just used me or they just don't care. I thought I will never be happy but then you came. You are the best thing I can ask for buddy. You're just perfect" Liam said taking long breathes while looking into Zayn dazzling brown eyes who were staring him. This long breathes made Zayn even crazier, all he could think was to stab Liam on the hard ground and kiss him passionately not allowing air to pass through them. He wanted all of Liam for himself and no one else, not even the godamn raindrops.