Epilogue

And its a wrap!!! Fucking took me forever to shift it back huh?? 

So excited for my last chapter...........

"My contract" Zayn mind was stuck, lost out of words.

"A 3 billion contract as well as Liam's kidnapping contract! You dragged yourself in a big mess, you know that?" Jack said as he flipped the pages.

"Please I can explain!" Liam butts in "3 billion right? I will pay it. Don't arrest Zayn"

Jack chuckles "he is a confirmed gangster my friend and you... I've definitely seen your face" he glares Louis

"Louis Tomlinson" Louis utters

"The troublesome racket who magically disappeared 3 year ago?"

Louis just nods in agreement.

"Arrest Louis!" Jack orders

"No I won't!" Shawn says with a straight face, his eyes stuck at Louis

"Excuse me? why will you not?" Jack asks

"First thing! Louis has done nothing from last three years and I am not interest in digging graves to arrest him. Second thing he is TOMMO THE KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOUR" Shawn adds excitedly.

"Who made you an officer?" Jack asked seriously

"The same guy who made you Lieutenant" Shawn replies in an instant.

Liam turned to Zayn whose eyes with glued on the wooden floor as he begins "you can arrest me but please don't let my parents know about it! I- I ... please don't. Don't take my property from them, they deserve it. I swear I wi-"

Zayn stops when he smells something burning, he quickly roses his head to see his contract paper burning. He turned to Liam who was shock himself and staring the same view, he turned back and Louis, Niall and Hazza had the same face.

"My cont-ract!" Zayn shutters

"What contract? What is he talking about Shawn?" Jack asks blankly

"My contract! You burnt it!" Zayn yells in shock

"Burnt it? Something is burning here? Can you smell it Shawn?"

"Nope. Not a hint" Shawn says.

Louis plasters a big smirk on his face and walks towards the officers "why?"

"Yeah why?" Harry repeats

"Many reasons" Jack resorts

"One of them is I am your fan Louis. Give me your autograph later yeah?"

"Shut it, Shawn. We are on duty" Jack glares

"One of the biggest reason is she!" Jack smiles and turns to Harry room "come out babe! They are dying to see you"

Just on call A tall beautiful lady wearing black jeans and red tank walks out of Harry's room, making all the boys drop their jaws.

"Can't be" Louis utters

"Just can't be" Zayn admits.

"Okay, I wasn't expecting this" Niall says

"Babe?" Liam stares her with big eyes

"Care to explain what is my sister doing here?" Harry asks progressively

"I was missing you, bro!" Gemma aka Harry's sister walks towards him for a hug.

"Jack, meet my brother, Harry, his best mates Zayn and Niall, his cheeky boyfriend Louis and this ball of sunshine you rescued is an old friend of mine Liam and guys meet Jack, my boyfriend" she successfully creates a big awkward silence, everyone trying to figure out what's actually going on.