Plan-Z

"Yeah like I give a damn about it!" Louis stormed out of Niall's room in anger.

Liam came out of the kitchen and saw Zayn coming out of his room the very moment.

"Exactly, Lou! tell me the last time you gave a damn about me!" Harry yelled at his back, coming out from Niall's room.

Louis rolled his eyes and turned back to face him "Gosh you are so irritating at times!" He growled

"I am irritating? Have you seen yourself?" Harry asked angrily

"This will lead us to nowhere Harry. Just take it as a little warning and don't touch my things!" Louis claimed.

"Calm dow-" before Zayn can complete, Louis cuts him off "step out of this Zayn! I don't want an idiot to spoil things between us"

"Well things are already spoiled, Mr. Tomlinson" Harry said shooting his glare at Louis

"Harry I just don't want to share things with you!!!!!" Louis growled in frustration.

"Yeah? I guess I should leave then. Isn't this your house as well??" Harry stared at Louis expecting an answer

"How fucking old are you?" Louis asked grinning his teeth in anger

Liam turned to Niall who was looking like a lost puppy, face turning from Louis to Harry as they argued. Niall looked terrified. Liam then turned to Zayn seeing his aggressive eyes on Louis, dying to drag his ass off and tear him apart.

Well it was wrong and Liam knew it was but still he veins were filled with jealousy. For some reason Harry was pricking Liam's eyes. Zayn's concern towards him and his anger towards Louis was something not acceptable for Liam.

"Harry what do you mean by leaving?" Zayn asked worriedly stepping closer to Harry.

Liam watched him do so with an unapprovingly gesture and eyes burning in frustration.

"Harry you can't be serious lad" Louis raised his hands in complete disappointment.

"You hurted me, Lou!" Harry said with a trembling voice, with Zayn moving forward to hold him before he fall apart.

"Babe it's just such a small issue. For Fuck sake stop exaggerating things!" Louis called out loudly.

"Oh shut up, Lou!" Zayn argued back catching Liam's attention to the fullest, he had the most furious look by now.

"Let's talk tomorrow!!!" Niall declared gaining everyone's eye on him " they are fighting over a shitty action figure Louis bought last year and how one day Harry broke it!"

"They are fighting over that??????? Again????" Zayn frowned and offered a disgusted face to both of them as he thought the matter was something serious, but this was something going on from ages and deserved no reaction.

"This is not the first time they are fighting over this?" Liam asked Zayn

"Ya! They're fight over that shitty Spider-Man figure from LA" Zayn trailed off as if it's the most irrelevant topic

"Shitty? It was more precious that your ugly ass!!" Louis grinned

"Fuck off!" Zayn showed him his middle finger and Louis rolled his eyes

Harry turned Zayn towards him "Zayn I am-"

"sleeping with you tonight!" Zayn completed his sentence for him "Sure mate!" he added generously.

"Then where am I supposed to sleep?" Liam offended and his accent kinda sent everyone in shock for a sec.

"You can sleep with me Liam!" Louis said with a warm smile