Make Love To You

Me writing smut for the first time so sorry if it is shit.

"What?? No!" Zayn pushes Liam back, probably confused himself on how to react but when he glanced at Liam. Damn he regretted pushing him.

Liam looked like a puppy who got kicked right in the stomach

"Look babe-" Zayn tried to explain but too late Liam cuts him off "no that's fine Zayn! Am sorry for asking it. Shit I messed up.............. think we should leave!" Liam gave him a fake assuring smile, making the hole of regret in his heart grow.

When Liam was about to go out of his reach, Zayn quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back. The back of Liam was now touching Zayn's chest.

"What?" Liam asked, showing no bit of emotion

"Let me make love to you!" Zayn hissed, brushing his lips on Liam's neck

Liam closed his eyes on sudden hot touch on his cold skin "no!" He blurted, biting his lower lip.

"No?" Zayn raised a brow and turned Liam to face him.

Just when Liam was facing him, he pushed him on the wall and started sucking his neck "I don't take no as an answer baby! Now even if it turns out as me raping you! I am fine with it" with a smirk he continued kissing Liam earning beautiful moans from him.

He went up, landing few kissing on his jawline, before going to lips. Damn those soft pulpy lips!! How was Zayn even supposed to resist them. He started kissing him with every bit of passion he stored for him.

Liam quickly responded to kiss, moved his lips in a perfect sync, their lips perfectly fitting each other like they are made for them.

Zayn's hand roamed on Liam's chest as he started unbuttoning his shirt, until Liam pushed him back "let go in the room" he said, taking long breathe.

Zayn turned around and noticed they are still in the hallway "yeah" Zayn nodded and grabbed Liam's hand, leading towards louis' room.

Shockingly the room was just as decorative as yesterday like harry was already aware of things they were going to do.

Just when Liam closed the door and turned, Zayn tackled him on the door and started nipping his neck "urghh za-yn lem-me get ou-t of these clothes" Liam shuttered.

"Yeah you're wearing way too much!" He growled and ripped his shirt, not giving a shirt about the ripped cloth

"You like being rough, ha?" Liam smirked

"You've no idea!! Now Am gonna make you regret telling me to fuck you" Zayn smirked and shoved Liam on the bed which was very close to the door.

He quickly climbed over Liam and tossed his shirt somewhere in the room. The both stayed on the bed shirtless.

"Woah Zayn your body is so beautiful!" Liam fondly admire his view, tracing Zayn's toned body in dim red light.

"Just wait till this body make you feel how beautiful it is!" Zayn warned and pulled out Liam's jeans, which Liam helped in the hallway

He unbuckled his belt but Liam's hand stopped him

"Lemme do it for you!" He said; blushing in the deepest color of pink

"Sure babe!" Zayn raised his hand up in defense.

Liam smiled and slowly pulled out Zayn's belt. Well Mr. Payne was planning a game out there; as he started playing with his waistband, circling his fingers over it.

"Liam?"

Liam elevated his graze full of lust on him and gave an evil smirk before turning him on bed and getting to sit on his top.