Back home

"So you gonna head back home?" Harry asks loudly as the music keeps blasting from the stereo. The boys took Zayn directly to the club as he well needed some shots to swell up his broken heart.

"Yeah!! Miss my mum!" Zayn takes a red shot, closing his eyes as the liquid tortured his throat.

"I'll be right back" Louis mutters and leave them attending his call.

"Zaynie?" Niall calls

"Hmm?"

"There is some blood on your mouth. You hurt?"

Zayn sighs touching his lips with his fingertips, just on touch he realizes that this is not his blood, it from the kiss, Liam's blood.

"Zayn? Your hands! You still have handcuffs! Want help?" Harry asks looking concernly at him.

"Yeah just get me a pin" Zayn snorts taking his red shot in a gulp, allowing the burning sensation in his chest forget the pain, if only that's possible.

"Hey beautiful can I get your hairpin?" Harry asks a lady passing by, which the girl happily handed with no arguments. DAMN Harry has those dazzling charms.

"Here!" Harry hands it to him and he makes his way towards the washroom. He stands in front of the mirror, looking how fucked up he is! His raven strangled hair poking out in different directions, his eyes red and swollen, feeling heavy like hell, besides that his drinking wasn't that helpful. He eyes welled up again as he twisted the pin into the handcuff and dropped it open in the sink. The chain broke but the cuffs were left hanging on his wrist, he shifted the other hand and repeated the same thing.

He turned on the tap, observing the cold water hitting his worn out wrist.

I deserve more... much more pain than this.

Zayn wipes his tears and when about to leave he heard a couple of knocks coming from the corner block of the washroom.

"Someone there?" Zayn asks

"Hey help me please! Those assholes locked me here" a feminine voice said from the other side.

"Alright lady don't worry I have a pin" he takes unsteady steps to the door and blinks he eyes continuously to focus it in the keyhole.

With a click sound the door opened. But what Zayn wasn't expecting was the person to pin him next wall and kiss him furiously, like hell it was a girl.

Zayn tries to protest but the pair of lips were very familiar, like even if he wanted to pull away his own lips were carving for the touch, he felt a tongue tracing his bottom lip for entrance which surely he allowed, it was like his body losing control and letting the person do whatever he wants to.

The kiss went slow and harsh, like the person was trying to suck life out of his mouth and Zayn felt like he is exploding any minute now! The touch was familiar, the fireworks exploding in his stomach were familiar, the taste of lips were familiar, the apple mist vanilla aroma radiating from his body was familiar. With No doubt in his mind it was him...