Mind Games?

Zayn came out the door still in a state of complete shock. 'Did Liam just said that? Or am I hearing things? And kiss! he kissed me? Or I felt it because he was close? Zayn Malik you are so fucked up. Why will Liam do that anyway but what was he saying about the pleasure thing?? Damn this love thing is blocking your senses... ignore it. ignore everything' he mentally treated himself but that got flushed in gutter the moment he saw Liam eating a banana, laughing along with harry.

Liam was sitting at the counter of the desk right next to dining table. Though that desk was always filled with books, seems like Liam just cleaned that place as well.

To a normal person seeing Liam eating a banana shouldn't be a big deal but to Zayn it was. Harry was teaching him how to eat a whole banana in one gulp which was utterly discomfort able if taken in a sexual way.

Liam felt Zayn's eyes on him and with an evil smirk he decided to give him a show. "So harry is it how we do it?" He asked slowing peeling off another banana up to its base.

"Ya- now take it in, in one gulp"

"Thrusting deep in my throat?" Liam asked innocently, yet deep down smiling evilly noticing how much his words are effecting Zayn.

"Yeah!" Harry nodded.

"Okay! Here I go!" Liam said, thrusting banana in his mouth till the very end.

Zayn's eyes wide opened, mouth drooling and heart stammering in his chest. Drops of sweat forming on his forehead. Trying to focus on anything but not Liam, he searched for distraction in the hall to find nothing.

"Emmmhhmm ahhhhhh" Liam fucking Payne moaned loudly, Zayn was done! Just done! He panicked on the sudden torture of growing moans coming loudly from Liam. Deeply cursing Liam under his breathe for that, He was rock hard.

Fuck he mentally cursed, unable to take any of it he turned quickly, bumping his head with the wall.

"Aahhhhh" he growled in pain

"You okay Zaynie?" Harry asked quickly getting up from his place

Liam gulped, yeah gulped loudly, loudly enough for Zayn to know that he was done eating that "yeah zee you okay?" He asked innocently, with a smirk

"I am good!" Zayn said quickly and rushed into his room, slamming the door loudly.

"He is acting weird again" harry said looking at the closed door.

-----------------------------

To what seems forever finally Zayn opened the door when harry repeatedly called him for dinner.

"What do you even do in your room zee?" Liam asked casually as Zayn took the vacant seat which of course has to be next to Liam.

Everyone was pretty shocked on hearing Liam calling Zayn zee but with evil smiles they trailed it off.

"Nothing!! I just love spending time alone, listen to music and draw some doodles" Zayn said putting some grilled fish in his mouth.

"Yeah of course!" Liam nodded "so Zayn when are you showing me your drawing?"

"Which One?" Zayn asked pulling the fork close to his mouth

"The one I was trying to see but you pushed me like I was trying to snog you?"

Harry coughed suddenly, not able to take it that it came from Liam. Zayn widened his eyes and turned to Liam, staring him like he is making sure its Liam no one else

"So you gonna show it to me or not?" Liam asked firmly like he said nothing offensive.

"Emmmmm after the dinner!" Zayn said nodding.