Characters

A/N: The characters will be somehow similar to book 1, but there will be some changes.
~~~~~
Yoon Yume:
A Korean-Japanese girl. 20 years old. A famous masked musician that goes by the nickname 'Niji ', who held many concerts before, and all money is for charity. A rich girl from the most wealthiest family in Korea. She was known as a music prodigy, having mastered many musical instruments, such as piano, violin, harp, guitar and many more. Really humble, smart, beautiful. A bubbly and fun person once you get to know her! After 4 years, she finally return to South Korea, after graduating from Yale School of Music.

Lee AiJin:
She quit being Yume's personal piano coach after getting married 2 years ago, yet still keep in contact with Yume. 31 years old. A loving unnie, and listening ear to Yume.

Yoon JeongHan:
Yume's second older Brother. 22 years old. Like a second umma to Yume. Gets tired easily and really love and dote on Yume. An idol at Pledis Entertainment together with SEVENTEEN. Really protective towards Yume,
and kind of act like her bodyguard(which YuHan instructed him to, and he accepted the responsibility willingly).

Yoon YuHan:

Yume's first older Brother. 28 years old. Like a strict appa to Yume. Due to their age gap of 8 years, they don't share a really close relationship like the one between Yume and JeongHan. Even though YuHan doesn't act like it, he really love Yume, taking care and protecting her in secret.

BTS:
-Kim SeokJin aka Jin, the oldest and umma of the group. 22 years old.
-Min YoonGi aka Suga, the second oldest and grandpa of the group. 22 years old.
-Jung HoSeok aka Jhope, third oldest and sunshine of the group. 22 years old.
-Kim NamJoon aka Rapmonster, leader and appa of the group. 21 years old.
-Park JiMin, third youngest and cute mochi of the group. 21 years old.
-Kim TaeHyung, second youngest and 4D alien of the group. 21 years old.
-Jeon JungKook, Golden Maknae and tough kookie of the group. 20 years old.
-Idols at BigHit Entertainment, one of the hottest kpop boy band.

SEVENTEEN:
SEVENTEEN as themselves. Close friends with
Yume, with an exception of MingYu, WonWoo and SeokMin who are her best friends. However, only the three of them(and of course JeongHan) know Yume being Niji. Idols at Pledis Entertainment.

Song YuNa:
Yume's childhood and Best Friend. 20 years old. Older than Yume by a few months, with her birthday on 15 February. Knows about Yume being the Masked Musician and fully supports her. Currently studying in a medical school to become a doctor. A loving unnie and a person to confide in, to Yume. Pretty, kind, smart and always stick to Yume, being her only girl bestie.

Kang HaJun:
Yume's childhood and best friend. 20 years old. Older than YuNa by a month. Currently studying business to take over his father's company. A protective Brother to Yume. Currently having a huge crush on YuNa.

Lee MinJin:
Lee AiJin's yeodongsaeng. 26 years old. Yume's new manager.

Aaron Kim:
Yume's new bodyguard. 27 years old.