十九

Yume's POV
It is a great day. The wedding. And I am so excited! My dress is in a bluish gradient, and YoonGi is in a bluish gradient suit. The wedding is held at the beach (V:b*tch?) and the theme is blue and gold. It truly is wedding goals.

"Ya! Don't be so nervous!"I scolded, not at myself but at the bride. YuNa was panicking, pacing up and down, gripping her dress. "Is this what every bride experience? Being nervous as hell?!"she shrieked.

I shake my head as I put my hands on her shoulders, "Calm down. And whatever you are nervous about, screw them. Just go slay the wedding!"

"Awwww...." 'Oops...' "Come here, you little girl."YuNa hugged me tightly, smooching my entire face.

"Thanks.. Yume. You're the best."she said before pulling me into another tight hug. "Awww... I know right. I am the best!" I joked.

"Great way to ruin the moment."She punches me playfully.

Author's POV
The wedding march started playing and YuNa walked down the aisle elegantly. HaJun on the other end was sobbing as he watch his very-soon-to-be wife approaching him.#truelovegoals

Yume, being the emotional best friend, was sobbing and blowing her nose and all those ugly stuff, snuggling up to YoonGi. Weirdly though, YoonGi found her very cute.

"I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."The priest said like a proud Father.

HaJun took YuNa's face in his hands and leaned in for a short kiss, which made the crowd go all cheering.

The newly wed went around and greeted the guests and Yume joked,"Now I am officially the baby of the idiot trio!" Which earned her a few playful slaps and hits by the papa and mama of the idiot trio.

And soon came the time for the bride to throw the bouquet and the female guests stood in a crowd and it seemed like YuNa kind of think of a strategy? Cause the bouquet...

Landed squarely in Yume's hands.

The guests cheered and congratulated YoonGi and Yume and urged them to get married quickly in which they just blushed deeply.

The party started and everybody started dancing. Well, not everyone.

YoonGi find himself looking at Yume, taking a sip of his drink as Yume and Jin stuffed their mouths with food which the newly wed was okay with.

However, when a slow romantic song came on, YoonGi grabbed Yume and pulled her to the dance floor.

And they started dancing like in the Beauty and The Beast, except Yume was in a blue dress and YoonGi was not a beast and they certainly ain't at a ball.

The party was a blast and they all had fun, but naughty YoonGi decided to sneak him and Yume out.

Yume's POV
I watched as YoonGi focused on the road as the car travelled smoothly on the dimly lit road. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shh... you will see..."He smiled.

Before I know it, we were at a cliff near the sea, the moon shining a soft glow and the sea reflecting the round moon, with waves going by.

YoonGi sat me down in his lap as we admired the scenery. The gentle breeze blew my hair softly and I felt shivers down my spine.

A big coat was suddenly wrapped around me as YoonGi spoke near my ear,"Don't catch a cold." Which of course sent blush to my face.

I decided that it is time to tell him. Tell YoonGi the truth.

"YoonGi... I have something important to tell you...."I began.

"Ani. Just stay like this. Don't tell me anything. Let's just forget everything now and just enjoy each other's presence." YoonGi said and tightens his hug around me.

And there goes my courage in telling him that I am Niji.....

~~~~~
A/N: yolo yolo yolo yo! Aloha! I am so sad sia.... the boys are all so tired....😭 they aren't themselves. They are too tired and they seriously have to get some good rest.😭

I will have a double or maybe triple update today:)

Peace out!✌🏻