十五

Yume's POV
I woke up, opening my eyes just to get my heart flutter at the sight before me.

Min YoonGi, sleeping peacefully as he snores softly, his chest heaving up and down in a calming rhythm.

I smiled and snuggled closer to him, looking up to see a small smile on his lips before he gave me a small kiss on my forehead.

"Did you sleep well?"He asked, his voice so deep and hoarse that send butterflies in my stomach.

I hummed as I hugged him, feeling the vibration from his deep chuckle. "I love you. Min Min...."I mumbled.

"I love you too..."He giggled, hugging me closer.

Author's POV
YoonGi finally managed to ask for a day off to accompany his jagi, and he decided to visit her the night before, to have a cuddle night which turned out almost a nightmare for him.

They went back to Yume's apartment in the wee hours, dozing off immediately as their heads hit the pillows.

YoonGi smiled as he stared at sleeping form of his girl, before struggling to get out of the bed without waking her up. What could he have done if he had lost her last night?

He smiled at the thought of Yume making a promise to stay by his side forever, as he did whatever he was doing.

He smiled wider when he felt a pair of small arms wrapping around his waist, back hugging him. He chuckled,"You are awake..."

"Mhmm... cause I smell food..."Yume mumbled softly, sniffing in his scent.

YoonGi soon served breakfast and they ate together in a comfortable silence, occasionally laughing at some jokes.

"Jagi? I want to bring you somewhere. Dress up pretty for me eh?"YoonGi winked, sending blushes to Yume's pale face. She nodded while trying to hide her face, making YoonGi chuckle.

YoonGi's POV
I watch as Yume appear before me, after letting me wait for 1 hour but I couldn't care less. I feel my mouth go wide open, as I struggle with my words."Yume... y-you look g-gorgeous..."I stuttered.

She blushes as she looks down.

"Sorry, I took a long time..."She apologises which just make me laugh. "Can I take a look in your room?"I teased.

She started waving her hands frantically and stuttered,"Aniyo! I-It's really messy in there. Let's just go."She tugged on my sleeves, pulling me towards the door but I still managed to catch a glimpse of the whole big pile of clothes on her bed and some scattered on the floor. Hehe... why so cute...

I just hope she will like this day that I spent my blood, sweat and tears to plan it out....

We first arrived at a shopping mall, hand in hand. We have put on some disguise and caps. I must say that I am lucky that Yume dislikes wearing heels, or else she will be walking with a shorter me.