Special chapter 1

YoonGi's POV
Oh mah gawd....

Take deep breaths, boy. Calm down Min YoonGi. It's not like the world's ending. Hell yah it is.

I bite my nails, I pace back and forth. Until Jin come slap me on the head, knocking some sense into me.

I am acting like a nervous bride. Oh yeah. I am. Except that I am the groom.

Kiyaaaaaa. You know what I am feeling? Kiyaaaaaaaa.

Soon, I found myself standing in front of people. I pray that my legs would fail me as I don't want to perform rolls on the floor.

The wedding march started playing and I took a big gulp. The wooden door open and she came emerged behind.

Her dress matched her curves perfectly. And the veil just have to cover her beautiful face. I give up. I started bawling as I watch her approaching.

She stood before me with amusement as I struggle to hold myself together.

The priest started talking but I was hiccuping away.

We were then asked to give our speech.

She decided to go first as she saw me in this terrible state.

"Dear Min Min, loving you will never be a regret. I don't know what to say as words can't portray my love for you. I love you, to infinity and beyond."

I hiccup again and start, "hmm... Yoon Yume, when I first met you, you already caught my attention. Thinking that you were annoying was a lie to myself that I am not in love with you. But I fell deeply. Deeply fall you. Our love will be eternal. I love you."

The audience started clapping and the priest pronounced us as husband and wife and blah blah until,"you may kiss the bride."

I immediately swoop her up in my arms and plant a kiss on her lips lovingly.

Time skip~
I was in bed as I think of what will happen next. You might think that, 'omg omg they are finally going onto the next step!' That's what I thought too.

She was at the door, looking at me with her beautiful eyes. "Are you ready?"She asked. I gulped as I started feeling the heat on my cheeks. I nodded shyly.

She then said,"Ok. Wait for a while. I shall go prepare."

Time skip~
Somehow, we ended up cuddling with the snacks she prepared and binge watch Korean dramas.

And the pain when she keeps on squealing on the main male character. Hey Stop it. I am way more handsome ok?

A/N:
Currently waiting for bus to go home and quickly rush to the Diamond Edge concert😭

Peace out!✌🏻