Outro: Tear

A small epilogue to alternate ending 2_

Please note that whatever happens here only concerns to the events that happened in alternate ending 2 and does not link to the official epilogue (chapter 续).

If needed, do look back to the alternate ending 2 to refresh what happened in that particular chapter.

I must say, this chapter is largely centered around Seokjin.

Idea by: jiyeonara97  thank you so much for this wonderful idea ^^

~~~~

Third person's pov。
Many years have passed, memories were forgotten, along with the existence of Yoon Yume, the once famous Masked Musician.

"It's been a decade since Niji, or should I say Yoon Yume, had held a concert as the Masked Musician. After the expose of her identity, she had never appeared in any public events. Fans all over the world have been missing the Masked Musician. The important question is, where is Yume or Niji now?"

The news reporter spoke in a monotone, seemingly bored with the deliver of this news. After Niji's identity was exposed, people around the world had mixed emotions, some were angry and sad, while some was happy to finally know who is the kind girl behind the mask.

"Why are you guys watching this?"Seokjin asked, heart clearly sank upon the content of the news.

"It just happened to be on the screen..."
Namjoon muttered under his breath.

The no longer much active boy band, known as Bangtan Sonyeondan, was chilling together in Seokjin's house. They finally gathered as a whole after their schedule was empty.

Many of them had created families of their own, except for Seokjin, who couldn't let go of his love for Yume.

"Speaking of Yume... I wonder how is she doing now?"Seokjin stared into space, as a small smile tugged on his lips, upon the mention of the girl that still has his heart.

"I don't know. No one knows, not even her family. It was as if she broke all ties with the people that she once knew."Yoongi spoke solemnly, not liking that the topic was brought onto his first love.

The silence was evident in the spacious living room, as the boys couldn't help but reminisce about the memories when they were much younger.

It was as if their thought bubble was popped, causing they all to return back to their senses, when the doorbell rang loudly.

Seokjin sighed as he got up to get the door, only to be met with an unfamiliar face. The unknown guy held a small wooden box in his clutches, his blue eyes giving off that he isn't native.

"Are you Kim Seokjin? Eldest of Bangtan Sonyeondan?"The guy asked, eyes determined and curious.

This strong accent... "Yes, I am. How can I help you?"Despite his confusion, Seokjin replied politely.

"I finally found you! Yume will be so happy-"the guy was cut off by a panic-stricken Seokjin who caught him off guard by pulling him into his own apartment.

Furious and anxious, Seokjin held the guy's collar as he pushed the poor lad against the wall, eyes burning into him. "Did you just say Yume?"

Gulping, the lad nodded, perspiration breaking out on his forehead. Seokjin felt a sense of hope surge through him as he felt tears brimming in his eyes when he knew there's finally hope for him to reunite with Yume.