Special chapter 2

YoonGi's POV
I am doing some composing in the studio when I heard a knock.

Yume came in looking so fine, making my heart go pumping wildly again. She held a cardboard box which confused me.

She placed it in my hands and said,"Open it."

I looked at her like she grew 2 heads but nonetheless I complied. I open the box to find  2 black balloons and a safety pin tied with ribbons. "Pop the balloons."she whispered.

I took the pin and pop the balloons, pink and blue confetti burst out. With 2 pieces of rolled up paper.

I unrolled the first one:

We are having a mini YoonGi!!!

I look up in shock, "I AM GOING TO BE DADDY!!!"and started running and jumping and doing movements that I never knew existed.

"Hold up. There's another paper."she said.

"Oh yeah."I scratched my head in embarrassment.

The second one wrote:

We are having a mini YuGi couple!!

"Wait... so not am I going to have a son... I am also having a daughter?"I screamed excitedly.

She nodded and I hug her tightly, weeping happy tears.

Time skip~
The room is filled with her agonising screams as she held onto me for her dear life. Looking at her in this state, makes me want to punch the doctor in the face.

'Why is she suffering like this? Why????? Oh wait... it's me😏 ah... I am so sorry Yume!!! Please forgive me you kind soul...' I pray as I watch her giving me death glares.

I bet she has thousands of ways to murder me all planned in her head. Maybe I am getting stabbed in her mind right now.

Soon, after moments of suffering from her bone-crushing grip, a baby's wails can be heard. "Congratulations! Mr Min. He will be the older brother!"

I cried as I carefully held the fragile form in my arms, it was as if he recognises me as his father as he showed a real gummy smile.

Just a few minutes later, I have 2 small beautiful existence cradled in my arms.

And you know what their names are?

Haizzz....

I had no say in this so....

Our son will be Min YoonSeok.

And our daughter will be Min NamJin.

Seriously, our ship names?

But I am just grateful for their existence.

It completed our family.

The Min family.

A/N:
I am here!! Tonnes of carats!

One more special chapter to goooo!!!

Peace out!✌🏻